The off topic thread 3.0

What would you like the thread titled?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t wait for next week. Assassins Creed Origins. Awesome!

After that I will be getting the new Wolfenstein game or Call of Duty World War II. I haven’t typically played the later COD games but their WW II games were pretty good in the passed.

Made $500 from December to April this year, then lost it on MM stocks, lmao.

Haven't bought back in btc since. It's doing well at the moment but there's a sizeable bubble forming. Most IB's urging retail traders to stay away from cryptos. Putting money into something void of regulation and security is downright foolish in my opinion.

Haven't Goldman just expressed interest in investing?

Made $500 from December to April this year, then lost it on MM stocks, lmao.

Haven't bought back in btc since. It's doing well at the moment but there's a sizeable bubble forming. Most IB's urging retail traders to stay away from cryptos. Putting money into something void of regulation and security is downright foolish in my opinion.

I made decent money off mining years ago and selling (wish I hung on to them until now) but it seems much more difficult to do now. Nearly impossible to do it at home now.

I see BCD is currently up around $7000 but dropped as low as $4000 when the Chinese announced they would be banning it. I do want to get back into it, kicking myself I didn't buy when they were down at $4000.

Seemingly, yes. They're just one bank though, possibly with interests in crypto for the commission side of things. Just guessing, - finance isn't my area.

I think there's been some discussion recently about regulating ICOs - I know Bitcoin's price fell last week on the news - but haven't read too much into it.

I made decent money off mining years ago and selling (wish I hung on to them until now) but it seems much more difficult to do now. Nearly impossible to do it at home now.

I see BCD is currently up around $7000 but dropped as low as $4000 when the Chinese announced they would be banning it. I do want to get back into it, kicking myself I didn't buy when they were down at $4000.
Isn't mining very difficult, requiring a highly complex PC setup? I'm technologically inept so there's no chance I'd be able to do the same as you.

Looking retrospectively at investments is pointless. It's shit, shit happens. Best to look for the next opportunity which lies ahead. Lord knows how much I'd have pocketed had I stayed on. You live and learn, I suppose.

He did, but in his first game he was awful. Shot like 20% and got toweled up by Patrick Beverley.

Hit and miss so far.
yeah.....so far....after 1 game he was a fraud and now he's hit and miss lol. No rookies look like superstars straight away apart from maybe Duncan, Lebron and Shaq. Give these youngsters time bro. Even Fultz missed a free throw by about a ft left yesterday but he'll be a good player in the league in time.

Isn't mining very difficult, requiring a highly complex PC setup? I'm technologically inept so there's no chance I'd be able to do the same as you.

Looking retrospectively at investments is pointless. It's shit, shit happens. Best to look for the next opportunity which lies ahead. Lord knows how much I'd have pocketed had I stayed on. You live and learn, I suppose.

I went in on a mining machine with 2 mates which we later sold. It was worth it even at the price we sold our bitcoins for. It's harder to do now and the reward is less for mining bitcoins. It is now done mostly in large data centres. I do not know of anyone mining them at home any more.

I am itching to dip my feet in again although the missus might not be too thrilled about it !!

yeah.....so far....after 1 game he was a fraud and now he's hit and miss lol. No rookies look like superstars straight away apart from maybe Duncan, Lebron and Shaq. Give these youngsters time bro. Even Fultz missed a free throw by about a ft left yesterday but he'll be a good player in the league in time.
Oh I give them time. My early thoughts are he wont be as good as the hype. I think he will end up being a solid NBA player, but not a superstar. Fultz' shooting action is all over the shop at the foul line. Looks like he is gonna shoot about 50% from there this year.

He did, but in his first game he was awful. Shot like 20% and got toweled up by Patrick Beverley.

Hit and miss so far.
Beverly is one of the better defenders in the league. There'll be plenty that struggle against him.

I'm torn on Ball. It's not really his fault that his Dad is a numpty - but then he did release a song after the game against PHX. I think more than anything, I'm going to hate the media coverage on him for the next 15 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers Chef.

Not sure what that RPCB chump is all about

The fact that you waited a full 15 minutes to find out that the ballot runs until November 7th. It’s a little bit silly to wait for a 3rd party to look stuff up for you.

The fact that you waited a full 15 minutes to find out that the ballot runs until November 7th. It’s a little bit silly to wait for a 3rd party to look stuff up for you.
You sound like a total idiot. Perhaps it would have been more apt to tell me to go look it up - if your intention was to come across as an anti-social w***er that is

You sound like a total idiot. Perhaps it would have been more apt to tell me to go look it up - if your intention was to come across as an anti-social ****** that is

Not really any need for that. He has a point, you could have looked it up quite easily and it just seemed an excuse to kick-start a discussion again that we've done to death on here.

Not really any need for that. He has a point, you could have looked it up quite easily and it just seemed an excuse to kick-start a discussion again that we've done to death on here.
I could have, but perhaps I wanted a discussion based around the result. Ever thought about that? I wrongly assumed it would have been done and dusted by now.

The bloke still comes across as a total pillock. No social graces - but then there usually isn’t on the internet people think they have a right to be total douchebags

You sound like a total idiot. Perhaps it would have been more apt to tell me to go look it up - if your intention was to come across as an anti-social ****** that is

Being lazy to do something yourself isn’t a reason to call anyone an idiot, anti-social and whatever “******” is supposed to be.

Being lazy to do something yourself isn’t a reason to call anyone an idiot, anti-social and whatever “******” is supposed to be.
You need to learn some manners mate because I guarantee you wouldn’t be talking to me like that in front of my face

I could have, but perhaps I wanted a discussion based around the result. Ever thought about that? I wrongly assumed it would have been done and dusted by now.

The bloke still comes across as a total pillock. No social graces - but then there usually isn’t on the internet people think they have a right to be total douchebags
I did, and that's kind of my point. Chef has already indicated that the discussion should continue on the appropriate forum, which isn't this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back