The off topic thread 3.0

What would you like the thread titled?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did, and that's kind of my point. Chef has already indicated that the discussion should continue on the appropriate forum, which isn't this one.
It’s off topic thread, stifling debate because you shy away from “controversial” topics is a bit lame.

In my opinion those kind of topics should be reserved for this thread, and a TV/film or basketball thread should be created to free this one up for more mature debates

I could have, but perhaps I wanted a discussion based around the result. Ever thought about that? I wrongly assumed it would have been done and dusted by now.

The bloke still comes across as a total pillock. No social graces - but then there usually isn’t on the internet people think they have a right to be total douchebags

BigFooty generally brings the worse out in me. Usually I am a nice person on the Internet and I probably have 40,000 posts through a range of different forums, so I know what I am like elsewhere.

BigFooty generally brings the worse out in me. Usually I am a nice person on the Internet and I probably have 40,000 posts through a range of different forums, so I know what I am like elsewhere.
Your post to me was out of line, but I don’t hold grudges. Let’s move on

Go back and read your posts. Its a touch embarrassing.
Not at all. No one would talk to anyone in the real world the way RPCB. Even if I was a 5ft 5” 120lb squirt he wouldn’t do it. I just see no reason why people should do that on forums

(Log in to remove this ad.)

xfB0DadFzv2OTUP8Ouy02oonzqY=.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back