Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 13 - Dragons FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

He best not. We wouldn't want him suspended under Rule 14 A) Don't be a peanut. - no description, simply just don't be a peanut!
Crows fans have been like peanuts since the grand final - extremely salty :).

This is true, but we still have the whole 119 and tarpaulin thing to cheer us up.
Tarps are now about as relevant as the Gold Coast Suns. As for 119......I prefer to think of Port's bright future - bring on 2018.

395209_7b723e4062b1e82a09f3ea42f8d683eb.png

Official Team Sheet Round 13 vs The HAHAHAYOU'VELOSTFIVEGAMESINAROW Dragons

B: Macca19 - ChristopHaha - Louis Slungpue
HB: Power Raid - Butler - Quadzilla
C: gaskin - ShaunDuggan- sportsmaniac89
HF: Grav - Dingster - bergholt
F: Fizzler - Cloud_ - drazah
R: MaxMinch - Ant Bear - philreich

INT: NEGAN - katmanblue

CHANGES:
bergholt FP -> HFF
drazah HFF -> FP

Tarps are now about as relevant as the Gold Coast Suns. As for 119......I prefer to think of Port's bright future - bring on 2018.
Current or not, it's a pleasant memory of ours. You guys do look in good shape for next year though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Swampies, yeh, sure we're gonna win this week, but no hard feelings. I love you all.

Oh, and Butler as I get more drunker, could I have another corona please.

Current or not, it's a pleasant memory of ours. You guys do look in good shape for next year though.
Any truth to the rumour that the Crows have changed their club song to Suzi Quatro's 48 Crash? :)

Still can't believe Port picked up Watts, Rockliff and Motlop. It's like Christmas in October.

Any truth to the rumour that the Crows have changed their club song to Suzi Quatro's 48 Crash? :)

Still can't believe Port picked up Watts, Rockliff and Motlop. It's like Christmas in October.
The biggest movers of trade week was of course North, with pick 91:(

That song is too modern for a good portion of our supporter base.

Of course your supporters could always listen to it on the stereo they stole from their neighbours before they take it to cash converters

Of course your supporters could always listen to it on the stereo they stole from their neighbours before they take it to cash converters
Hey, leaving something in plain view through an open window is exactly the same as leaving it on the median strip in front of your house. It means they didn't want it.

Hey, leaving something in plain view through an open window is exactly the same as leaving it on the median strip in front of your house. It means they didn't want it.
That's a relief. Mrs AB said you wouldn't mind.

That song is too modern for a good portion of our supporter base.

You're confusing us with Centrals fans. There was an e-mail several years ago, entitled "The 2008 Elizabeth Olympics." Events included the microwave smash and grab, where competitors had to steal as many items as possible in the time allotted. Unfortunately the 50km walk had to be cancelled, as it's deemed to be too dangerous to walk the streets of Elizabeth.

Wish I could remember more - it was a classic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back