List Mgmt. 2017 Draft Needs...

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a great quality of players looking to break into the side ......Milera will be a star !! ....Keath just needs to build more core strength .....your favorite man Doedee is ready, just needs an uninterrupted Pre-season

Yes Doedee could be making a play at a spot clean up his disposal and he could fill in Levers spot but can't afford turnovers coming out of D that is a coach killer in today's game TURNOVERS

Our team is built around opposition mistakes one reason Port couldn't beat a decent team as decent teams destroy you if you turn it over like we do

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yes Doedee could be making a play at a spot clean up his disposal and he could fill in Levers spot but can't afford turnovers coming out of D that is a coach killer in today's game TURNOVERS

Our team is built around opposition mistakes one reason Port couldn't beat a decent team as decent teams destroy you if you turn it over like we do

Marty this subject has grown unsubstantiated legs ......his DE is absolutely fine, the discussion was more about his awkward kicking style rather that its efficiency

Jake Kelly had a poor DE .....but not too many discuss that negative now, as he works within his limitations

Marty this subject has grown unsubstantiated legs ......his DE is absolutely fine, the discussion was more about his awkward kicking style rather that its efficiency

Jake Kelly had a poor DE .....but not too many discuss that negative now, as he works within his limitations

JJ was on AA this year and said the only thing holding Doedee back was his disposal and he would have been given a run if not for this, once that is cleaned up he will get his opportunity I commented on it at the time on thsi board

I watched him against the bays and it stood out like dogs balls critical time coming out of D and it was turned over thank god or the bays would have lost

Keep thinking what you like its the only thing holding him back, why do you think he has been given a game in two years? Because they dont like his haircut!

I can remember a couple of games this year when Douglas had shocking disposal efficiency and a heap of turnovers and you thought he played well.

Same douglas that had a fantastic year ever and finished 7th or 8th in the B and F
He did have a good year, just a poor patch that you said he played well in despite poor DE and turnovers.

You said the turnovers didn’t matter, why the two sets of rules? Either turnovers matter or they don’t.

He did have a good year, just a poor patch that you said he played well in despite poor DE and turnovers.

You said the turnovers didn’t matter, why the two sets of rules? Either turnovers matter or they don’t.

Turnovers are the coach killers that is the way footy is going way

Douglas had a bad game like the whole the team did against North Melbourne, or melbourne

You cant compare a B and F winner 200 gamer to a guy not playing AFL thats insane

Turnovers are the coach killers that is the way footy is going way

Douglas had a bad game like the whole the team did against North Melbourne, or melbourne

You cant compare a B and F winner 200 gamer to a guy not playing AFL thats insane
Im not comparing the two, I’m merely pointing out at the time that you said he played well despite the turnovers. The games were Carlton and Bulldogs by memory.

Im not comparing the two, I’m merely pointing out at the time that you said he played well despite the turnovers. The games were Carlton and Bulldogs by memory.

Yes he did have a great year at afl level can you remind if he was in our top 10 in our A grade players this year

He did habve a couple of poor games as did Sloane, tex, Talia, Betts, Lynch , JJ, Smith, Brown, Mackay , Atkins , CC, Lever, Keath, Otten, Bcrouch, Jacobs

but at AFL level not in the amatuer league, where Grigg won the Magaery but isnt capable of playing AFL

Yes he did have a great year at afl level can you remind if he was in our top 10 in our A grade players this year

He did habve a couple of poor games as did Sloane, tex, Talia, Betts, Lynch , JJ, Smith, Brown, Mackay , Atkins , CC, Lever, Keath, Otten, Bcrouch, Jacobs

but at AFL level not in the amatuer league, where Grigg won the Magaery but isnt capable of playing AFL
I’m going to call you Deflector Marty.

Again I’m talking about you dismissing turnovers and saying they weren’t that bad.

If it were up to me (thankfully it isn't because I haven't seen any of these kids play - this if based purely off what other have written), I would pick players in this order for Adelaide:
1 Dow
2 Davies-Uniacke
3 Cerra
4 Rayner
5 Coffield
6 Clark
7 Bonar
8 Constable
9 D.Fogarty
10 Stephenson
11 Brayshaw
12 Naughton

Does this sound reasonable to those of you who do know what you are talking about?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it were up to me (thankfully it isn't because I haven't seen any of these kids play - this if based purely off what other have written), I would pick players in this order for Adelaide:
1 Dow
2 Davies-Uniacke
3 Cerra
4 Rayner
5 Coffield
6 Clark
7 Bonar
8 Constable
9 D.Fogarty
10 Stephenson
11 Brayshaw
12 Naughton

Does this sound reasonable to those of you who do know what you are talking about?

Only needs one club to go left field and the whole scenario could change greatly

That list is only my preference for Adelaide - with 12 we take the highest player left on that list.

Depending were they rank the next South Ozzie if its not much further down the list you go SA kid every time

Imagine Burton over Doedee and Graham over Pohlkoke and hayward over Galluci, does that make us closer to a flag infact if Graham didnt play for ruchmond we coudl have had one last year with Burton off the HBF once Smith had gone done

Cant afford anymore Gunstn, CC, Lever dangerfield situation if we cop that regularly we will never win a flag

Depending were they rank the next South Ozzie if its not much further down the list you go SA kid every time

Imagine Burton over Doedee and Graham over Pohlkoke and hayward over Galluci, does that make us closer to a flag infact if Graham didnt play for ruchmond we coudl have had one last year with Burton off the HBF once Smith had gone done

Cant afford anymore Gunstn, CC, Lever dangerfield situation if we cop that regularly we will never win a flag
I just posted a comment in the "Which SA Kids could we target to bring home??" thread to do with this topic that you might be interested to read. It is not something that I necessarily believe we should do, but I thought it was an interesting concept and one that I would like to hear other peoples opinion on.

Why do the AFL see fit to schedule the National Draft to actually clash with the 1st Test of the Ashes! I mean it's one thing to want to keep your brand in the spotlight for as long as possible but to actually treat sports fans with contempt by scheduling a clash so that they have to actually miss out on one really is below the belt. Money hungry campaigners...

Why do the AFL see fit to schedule the National Draft to actually clash with the 1st Test of the Ashes! I mean it's one thing to want to keep your brand in the spotlight for as long as possible but to actually treat sports fans with contempt by scheduling a clash so that they have to actually miss out on one really is below the belt. Money hungry campaigners...

The draft was scheduled the same time as the Adelaide Oval test match last year too. Had to follow the draft while sitting in my seat at AO. Quite annoying.

You surely not going to chose the draft over the Ashes? Draft is hardly a major sporting event.

draft-range.jpg

His performances at the Combine and late in the year have rocketed Bonar into first-round calculations. It would be a surprise to see him still on the board into the 20s now, and there are also whispers he could sneak into the first dozen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back