2018 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Slyly getting people used to a 3:35 grand final start ?

Boooo.

I get the TV ratings thing, I get that night games look better on TV - but a twilight grand final would be awful.

Boooo.

I get the TV ratings thing, I get that night games look better on TV - but a twilight grand final would be awful.

The only benefit to a twilight GF would be the enhanced half time entertainment spectacle... Once again it comes down to how much $$$ to be made, tv ratings...etc!! Not that we can rival the superbowl but it would be much better than what it is currently..

OFFICIAL LEAK
We play the following teams twice in 2018:
Geelong
Sydney
Essendon
St.Kilda
Brisbane

Genuinely shocked we get the Lions twice. Looks like I am planning a home-town visit in line with that then.

22730231_1542075639213783_4798054336967453331_n.jpg

Essendon and bulldogs with the easy draw again only playing one top team each

Dogs I think got the luckiest double up games.

Ours seems down the line. Nothing much to complain about or celebrate. Brisbane double up is the best result we could have gotten.

These things swing wildly too. Let's say we have a good season and Port's acquisitions and internal improvement propel them to the top 4. All of a sudden Essendon's draw doesn't look so peachy. Even Collingwood and Freo are the worst two from the bottom six to double up against at this stage.

That is a pretty cruising run. Tigers look to have it pretty easy too.

Double ups against the Bombers, Cats and Crows could wind up with 6 losses if they're not careful. I mean I want the Cats to slide and the Bombers acquisitions to not benefit them - but I am being realistic here. Could be tough for the Tiggers.

Port and GWS In Launceston
Double up against only 1 of Swans/Cats not both like every year.
Pies twice
Not too fussed with playing times.
Freo/Eagles at the new stadium

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Slyly getting people used to a 3:35 grand final start ?
So they can open the roof and have no-one seeing the action from the sun being in their eyes, and highlighting how they built a stadium East/West instead of North/South.
I went to the Victory game the other week and loved the open roof for the night, which let in hundreds of sea gulls . Cause the roof being opened added so much more to the game!!!

Very happy with the Pies round 1 home game. A Saturday night home game against a team that finished below us, and guarantees a great commercial start to the season.

Its fine. Im glad we play Sydney, Geelong and Essendon twice.

That said, I hate the grouping thing. Look at the difference between our draw and Collingwoods and we finished one spot higher...

Playing Collingwood round 1 Saturday night MCG.

Excllent.
JOM and Mitch to get 80 possessions between them, Roughy kicks 7, Impy literally runs over Pendles to kick goal of the season and we win by 130. Bucks registers at Centrelink on the following Monday

On SM-N910U using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not sure how we get 2 top 6 sides as double ups when we finished 12th. However Brisbane and Collingwood should be 4 wins.

Glad to see Shitney getting a tougher double up schedule for once.

Richmond should have the toughest as defending premiers but of course we can’t have that.

AFL obviously want Essendon to contend. Be awesome if we beat them twice and Port do as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back