Racing October Daily Punt - Nudge Nudge WInx Winx

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing wrong with the fence at the moment.

Vega Magic flat as, looked uncomfortable in the run. Stable often run horses who are over the top though, horse may well have trained off.
Fence is in the ideal place imo

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

For spitting at a jockey that did nothing wrong? Sat on the speed and the horse just didn't finish off probably pull up sore from the winner making it run into In her time.

The only person to get angry at when you lose money punting is yourself.
Doesn't matter even if he did do something wrong. Disgraceful behaviour.

Chaotic night. Few things I need to say:

1. If Chautauqua doesn’t get himself into trouble at the gates he would absolutely swamped them and won by a couple.
2. TFFF - Thank * for Falika.
3. Very pissed off about Bassett in the last - never got out and if he did he won.
4. Races 3,4,5,7,8 the winner settled first 2.
5. That protest simply had to be dismissed.
6. The coverage after Manikato was live TV at its best
7. No idea how English was cleared to run
8. The Banter is all a bit of fun, but when someone spits on a jockey (Williams) he should cop a life ban.

I think I’m done

1. If Chautauqua doesn’t get himself into trouble at the gates he would absolutely swamped them and won by a couple.
2. TFFF - Thank **** for Falika.
3. Very pissed off about Bassett in the last - never got out and if he did he won.
8. The Banter is all a bit of fun, but when someone spits on a jockey (Williams) he should cop a life ban.

I think I’m done
Oh and Terry Bailey’s voice makes me screech.

100% agreed. I can't stand Williams and I've been Willowed a fair few times, but that does not mean you can go out and spit on people. It is unsocial, disgusting and above all just bad manners. Blame yourself for backing the wrong horse sometimes. It aint always the jockeys fault!

I am just going to say one thing. The laws of racing say that you have to be a length and a half clear of a horse before you can cross it. Hey Doc was 3/4 of a length clear and hence not adhering to the laws. He poleaxed VM who interfered with IHT. IF he had to work a bit more to get to the lead if he followed the rules, he might have weakened quicker at the end and either IHT or Malaguerra wins. Not talking through the pocket, it just pisses me off that they have laws but let the jockeys do what they like. That protest should have 100 percent been upheld even though i know it was never going to be, and if they upheld races like this more often we would get way less interference in races as jockeys would know it would cost them races.
and Terry Bailey is Worlds worst caller. makes me hate watching races with the sound up. He is that bad.

I am just going to say one thing. The laws of racing say that you have to be a length and a half clear of a horse before you can cross it. Hey Doc was 3/4 of a length clear and hence not adhering to the laws. He poleaxed VM who interfered with IHT. IF he had to work a bit more to get to the lead if he followed the rules, he might have weakened quicker at the end and either IHT or Malaguerra wins. Not talking through the pocket, it just pisses me off that they have laws but let the jockeys do what they like. That protest should have 100 percent been upheld even though i know it was never going to be, and if they upheld races like this more often we would get way less interference in races as jockeys would know it would cost them races.
and Terry Bailey is Worlds worst caller. makes me hate watching races with the sound up. He is that bad.

So you're the bastard that upheld that Japan Cup protest against Buena Vista.

The problem in upholding protests as a general rule is it's all about the interference.

I do agree with your comment about the rules of racing, it's amazing how few in the racing media actually apply the rules when discussing a protest. Concerning tonight's protest I thought Hutchi was pretty poor and clearly talking through his pocket.

So you're the bastard that upheld that Japan Cup protest against Buena Vista.

The problem in upholding protests as a general rule is it's all about the interference.

I do agree with your comment about the rules of racing, it's amazing how few in the racing media actually apply the rules when discussing a protest. Concerning tonight's protest I thought Hutchi was pretty poor and clearly talking through his pocket.
There was clear interference, Currie even admitted it!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely they scratched the wrong horse in Chautaqua who did not play up in the barriers, and let English who did, run, and finished tailed off last.

(I love a good conspiracy theory.)

Probably saved Chatauqua from a poor performance anyway. How many times do horses muck up in barriers and then do well? I'm always hoping for them to scratch them the minute they "vet" them.

Hi all,

Newbie question! Can anyone confirm if this is correct regarding ladbrokes withdrawal policy? I deposited some money last month and got some bonus bets as a result. No winnings resulted from the bonus bets, only from bets made with my initial deposit amount. I've tried withdrawing the winnings from these bets, but they said that as per the promotion conditions any winnings from a bonus bet need to be turned over at least once? I assumed this wasn't the case as the winnings didn't come from the bonus bets?

Thanks all!

Hi all,

Newbie question! Can anyone confirm if this is correct regarding ladbrokes withdrawal policy? I deposited some money last month and got some bonus bets as a result. No winnings resulted from the bonus bets, only from bets made with my initial deposit amount. I've tried withdrawing the winnings from these bets, but they said that as per the promotion conditions any winnings from a bonus bet need to be turned over at least once? I assumed this wasn't the case as the winnings didn't come from the bonus bets?

Thanks all!

Have you also turned over all of your deposit? You’re probably trying to take out the whole thing and some of that initial deposit hasn’t been turned over.

Have you also turned over all of your deposit? You’re probably trying to take out the whole thing and some of that initial deposit hasn’t been turned over.

Yeah I have, which is why I thought it wouldn't be an issue withdrawing the winnings?

Assuming no rain since last night the fast lane will be in play again today.

Throws everything out as tempos change, horses get ridden upside down and speed maps that look like easy leads become high pressure.

Add that to the goat track that is MV and it looks like another winning day

Hi all,

Thanks all!

Get in contact with them.
Refer to https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/duritz-in-annoy-a-corporate.1125641/

2. TFFF - Thank **** for Falika.

I think I’m done
Chats wouldn't have won with the track bias

Remove this Banner Ad

Back