Racing W.S Cox Plate 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both peaked on their run IMO. It’s hard with humidor judging if it’s because he maxed out or he’s a dick but given the run until he started and how he ran I would say That’s the bottom of the tank, not him throwing it away.

Humidor laid in about 1 horse. If anyone thinks he should have won because of that after he had the suck run back in the field doing no work while Winx put the pressure on out wide then... :rolleyes:

If they swap runs winx wins by more that's clear she prefers to peel out like that. Also a tad wide the first turn

Has to go overseas and win to be definitively the best in the world though

1 more spell you think? I'd really like to see them race her overseas just to shut them up. But she's 6 now, surely her peak will have passed by then

1 more spell you think? I'd really like to see them race her overseas just to shut them up. But she's 6 now, surely her peak will have passed by then

Spell now and then prepare for Royal Ascot after the Autumn imo. Her peak has probably already been but she will still only be 6 so i wouldnt expect her to drop off much

Our stayers have no where near the world class that our sprinters do, folkswood was losing group 3's by more then winx beat it by. SYT was also unbeatable here and had to seek out some weaker G1's during his overseas career.

Safer to stay at home and win more money to boot.

Our stayers have no where near the world class that our sprinters do, folkswood was losing group 3's by more then winx beat it by. SYT was also unbeatable here and had to seek out some weaker G1's during his overseas career.

Safer to stay at home and win more money to boot.

Horses perform at different levels when they travel half way around the world. Some improve (Red Caduex), others dont

Cant compare form here to align to how Winx would perform in England

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Horses perform at different levels when they travel half way around the world. Some improve (Red Caduex), others dont

Cant compare form here to align to how Winx would perform in England
They certainly do, but all things being equal she probably gets beaten overseas and races for 1/4 of the money to boot.

They certainly do, but all things being equal she probably gets beaten overseas and races for 1/4 of the money to boot.

If it was for the money she would go the Dubai for 6mill US, not Ascot.

All things being equal she wins, tracks are softer where she is lengths better. Agree though there's plenty of risks

Nah if you want to be the best you can't be afraid of losing
Nothing to lose either. Only thing is I wouldn't want her to go if she's past it, would not do her legacy justice.

I think she would be too fast for them over there at 14-1600m. Could win further but feel like that's not as clear cut.

If it was for the money she would go the Dubai for 6mill US, not Ascot.

All things being equal she wins, tracks are softer where she is lengths better. Agree though there's plenty of risks
I can only assume you overate our stayers, the horse that run 3rd today wouldn't even be considered for a start in one of the majors during the Ascot carnival.

Status
Not open for further replies.