List Mgmt. Welcome Brendon Ah Chee

Remove this Banner Ad

Do really want this prize...
b0z1r.gif

Went to visit my mate and his new bubs.
All his family were there (Port members who go to every game and have some footy nous)

They are spewing they lost Ah Chee and reckon he will fire with a good run at it.
One even stated that he could win the Brownlow in 2019. You heard it here first.

Anyway then I mentioned the Shuey goal and there was an awkward silence.
You could almost here my boner forming. It was priceless :rainbow:
Port board members came on here and said a lot of similar things.

Went to visit my mate and his new bubs.
All his family were there (Port members who go to every game and have some footy nous)

They are spewing they lost Ah Chee and reckon he will fire with a good run at it.
One even stated that he could win the Brownlow in 2019. You heard it here first.

Anyway then I mentioned the Shuey goal and there was an awkward silence.
You could almost here my boner forming. It was priceless :rainbow:
The one that said he could he could win the Brownlow by 2019 , Did you not give him any more to drink , Or was he just yanking your chain . Brendan has been in the system for five years and has played 27 games . He will get more opportunity at West coast for sure . But contrary to What you guys believe they don't improve that much by just by wearing a yellow and blue jumper

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The one that said he could he could win the Brownlow by 2019 , Did you not give him any more to drink , Or was he just yanking your chain . Brendan has been in the system for five years and has played 27 games . He will get more opportunity at West coast for sure . But contrary to What you guys believe they don't improve that much by just by wearing a yellow and blue jumper
Think he was just upset. You know lolport.

But yes we had been drinking. These guys are animals when we go to the local Eagles win against them at Adelaide oval

This is true but keep in mind footy is also a mental game, so maybe a fresh start at a new club is what he needs to move forward. I know he is not necessarily the answer to our midfield problem but he does have a lot to offer, and he might have a point to prove.... So in my view he will be an exciting prospect for us.

Another offended dorker obsessing about the Eagles

Rinse repeat

This is true but keep in mind footy is also a mental game, so maybe a fresh start at a new club is what he needs to move forward. I know he is not necessarily the answer to our midfield problem but he does have a lot to offer, and he might have a point to prove.... So in my view he will be an exciting prospect for us.
I agree he is an excellent pick up , No argument there , He was a little unlucky last year that Port just had no injuries at all And SPP took a regular spot , So found it hard to break into their best 22 , But at West coast i see a spot for him in the line up , I think he was a bargain for you guys , And will play some very good footy for your club ,Port as a club wanted him to stay , So he was still in their future plans

I agree he is an excellent pick up , No argument there , He was a little unlucky last year that Port just had no injuries at all And SPP took a regular spot , So found it hard to break into their best 22 , But at West coast i see a spot for him in the line up , I think he was a bargain for you guys , And will play some very good footy for your club ,Port as a club wanted him to stay , So he was still in their future plans
I think Port wanted him as depth just like Adelaide wanted Ellis-Yolmen. But I doubt he was genuinely in their plans.

I dont have as high expectations for BAC
(only top 5 in brownlow, not the winner)

I think Port wanted him as depth just like Adelaide wanted Ellis-Yolmen. But I doubt he was genuinely in their plans.

I dont have as high expectations for BAC
(only top 5 in brownlow, not the winner)
You are probably right , As i said in my earlier post he would have played a lot more last year besides Ports amazing injury run. Virtually a full squad to pick from every week , And no injuries to key mids , Top 5 ??;) Top 5 Eagles B&F would be a massive turnaround , But that would not surprise me , As Mico89 said earlier confidence is an amazing thing , And once he feels he belongs he could step up to those levels he has talent no doubt

bredon wont amount to much in my opinion , just hasnt done enough

hell end up a spud
I hope you are wrong. A lot of port Posters were really pissed he wasn't given more opportunity.
I'm happy to give him a shot, if he stinks, he's on a one year ticket so we can cut our losses early.
Unfortunately Masten is still at the club. I like him, but he's not what WC needs. Never was maybe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back