2017 Trade and FA thread

It looks like a deleted post on there because there is an @sowden_Ben and @wominator91 who have deleted their replies in my estimation. So I don't think briztoon is lying.
2017-10-28 17.38.43.png

briztoon

Wannabe Draft Nuffie
Nov 28, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NUFC, Philadelphia 76'ers
Sep 24, 2009
Right here
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Australian International Sides
Wasn't on Witherden's account.

Funny thing was, after I read the comment, I went and checked Witherden's account to see who is dad was. While scrolling through everyone he followers, noticed Witherden only follows two AFL clubs. Brisbane Lions, and... Collingwood.

I didn't say it was 'toon.....was asking, (without actually asking), Macmum, if that was the link she had.

MacMum

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 6, 2007
Ballarat
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

Yeah thanks:thumbsu:....that's the one I found just before....

..the one I've been following for quite a while and in my favorites said "sorry, this account doesn't exist" or words to that effect.....weird.

edit: they don't call me Sherlock for nothing!! Just did some more looking and found that the original twitter was Alex Witherden31 .... it's now 29

Last edited:
Trigger finger has been firmly replaced in holster.

Now I'm no armoury expert, but the way I understand it, if you keep your trigger finger in your holster along with your gun you're mostly increasing your odds of shooting yourself in the foot.

Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NE Patriots
Wasn't on Witherden's account.

Funny thing was, after I read the comment, I went and checked Witherden's account to see who is dad was. While scrolling through everyone he followers, noticed Witherden only follows two AFL clubs. Brisbane Lions, and... Collingwood.
Family was/is Collingwood supports mate. I'd stop while you're ahead - a lot of people appreciate your draft analysis but you're doing yourself a huge disservice with this type of posting

jjami15

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 16, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Delisted free agents , are we interested in any folks ?
Club wise don't have a clue but personally big no for me.
Family was/is Collingwood supports mate. I'd stop while you're ahead - a lot of people appreciate your draft analysis but you're doing yourself a huge disservice with this type of posting
I think Briztoon was merely stating some facts. Briztoon never personally attacks and knowing the fallout that he has copped because of his Witherden post I think he can be cut some slack.

MacMum

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 6, 2007
Ballarat
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Club wise don't have a clue but personally big no for me.

I think Briztoon was merely stating some facts. Briztoon never personally attacks and knowing the fallout that he has copped because of his Witherden post I think he can be cut some slack.

Yes.....about time the personal attacks stopped.....and just because someone (a known Lions poster) says he saw or heard something that others didn't, doesn't qualify him for pot shots.

Manners people....manners.

Berrygood

All Australian
Aug 27, 2017
Sunshine Coast
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
With Hartungs visit up here before trade period i think we will deffinately have a crack at him. And didnt Fagan make an enquiry about him last year, he must think something of him. If Hartung is willing to move up here, its probably a goer. With Ben Kennedy being delisted from 2 clubs already for whatever reason, i dont think we would be interested. Ben Lennon and Kade Stewart we could possibly have a look at, both could suit our needs in one way or another. A 25-26yr old ruck/forward would be handy if one existed (any thoughts people). I could also see the possibility of relisting Close or Claye Beams if there's a cpl of spots left come the psd.

Sep 14, 2012
Broadbeach
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
With Hartungs visit up here before trade period i think we will deffinately have a crack at him. And didnt Fagan make an enquiry about him last year, he must think something of him. If Hartung is willing to move up here, its probably a goer. With Ben Kennedy being delisted from 2 clubs already for whatever reason, i dont think we would be interested. Ben Lennon and Kade Stewart we could possibly have a look at, both could suit our needs in one way or another. A 25-26yr old ruck/forward would be handy if one existed (any thoughts people). I could also see the possibility of relisting Close or Claye Beams if there's a cpl of spots left come the psd.
zac clarke

Back