Player Watch Matt Crouch - Re-Signed to End of 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Exactly what you want as a modern footballer. Hard at it, tough as nails, no nonsense, heads down, bums up, media shy, born to play football.

The key thing I've noticed is the media shy attitude of the Crouch bros. I think this is a trait that will likely to make them stay in the one club. Lever and Dangerfield, they got skills but also seem to enjoy the media limelight, which is an ingredient that makes the Victorian lure an easier bait.

Care to comment NTRabbit ?

Highly respected former Herald Sun Chief AFL Journalist rates his 25 most influential AFL players of 2017..

Mike Sheahan has listed the best performed players of 2017.

Any changes you would make to this list?

1. Dustin Martin

2. Patrick Dangerfield

3. Alex Rance

4. Josh Kelly

5. Matt Crouch

6. Tom Mitchell

7. Rory Sloane

8. Joe Daniher

9. Steele Sidebottom

10. Josh Kennedy (WC)

11. Lance Franklin

12. Callan Ward

13. Trent Cotchin

14. Marcus Bontempelli

15. Josh Kennedy (Syd)

16. Dayne Zorko

17. Clayton Oliver

18. Sam Jacobs

19. Ben Brown

20. Patrick Ryder

21. Sebastian Ross

22. Jeremy Howe

23. Luke Parker

24. Mitch Duncan

25. Adam Treloar

Last edited:
You're going early with the new avatar there, Bicks!
Just hopeful really as he's one that I really like because he is as tough as they come and has both a top class inside and top class outside game..... and realistically speaking a chance to be there around our pick when others I like a lot Paddy Dow, LDU and Cerra will be long gone IMO. If we go tall I'm a big gee up for Noah Balta, risky maybe but if things go right for him the reward could be immense, I see a lot of similarities between him and Alex Rance.

Just hopeful really as he's one that I really like because he is as tough as they come and has both a top class inside and top class outside game..... and realistically speaking a chance to be there around our pick when others I like a lot Paddy Dow, LDU and Cerra will be long gone IMO. If we go tall I'm a big gee up for Noah Balta, risky maybe but if things go right for him the reward could be immense, I see a lot of similarities between him and Alex Rance.

Who is your av?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Care to comment NTRabbit ?

Highly respected former Herald Sun Chief AFL Journalist rates his 25 most influential AFL players of 2017..

Mike Sheahan has listed the best performed players of 2017.

Any changes you would make to this list?

1. Dustin Martin

2. Patrick Dangerfield

3. Alex Rance

4. Josh Kelly

5. Matt Crouch

6. Tom Mitchell

7. Rory Sloane

8. Joe Daniher

9. Steele Sidebottom

10. Josh Kennedy (WC)

11. Lance Franklin

12. Callan Ward

13. Trent Cotchin

14. Marcus Bontempelli

15. Josh Kennedy (Syd)

16. Dayne Zorko

17. Clayton Oliver

18. Sam Jacobs

19. Ben Brown

20. Patrick Ryder

21. Sebastian Ross

22. Jeremy Howe

23. Luke Parker

24. Mitch Duncan

25. Adam Treloar

Add another to the list of brainwashed Crows fans who have no idea about football.

Re-signs for 3 years in January 2018
DTPChRpVwAANNEp.jpg:large

http://www.afc.com.au/news/2018-01-11/crouch-signs

Crouch said he was thrilled to be continuing his career at West Lakes.

“I’m really pleased to be able to wear the Crows colours for the next four years at least,” Crouch said.

“The Club is a fantastic place to be with a committed playing and coaching group who are determined to achieve success.

“I’m excited for what the future holds and look forward to the start of Season 2018 already.”

General Manager List Management and Strategy Justin Reid was rapt to have Crouch commit to the Crows.

“Matt has developed into one of the premier midfielders in the competition and to have him around until at least 2021 is a great result for the Club,” Reid said.

“He has not only bought into but led the way with the Club’s team-first culture and helped create a really positive environment.

“At only 22 years of age his best football is still ahead of him and we are excited to continue to see him grow as a player and a leader.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back