News 2018 Fixture Request

Remove this Banner Ad

Krock says our Round 4 Game will be Saints at KP and Round 23 game will be Gold Coast at KP. Therefore, we must be playing Gold Coast up there in the June school holidays dazbroncos or close to it.

Krock says our Round 4 Game will be Saints at KP and Round 23 game will be Gold Coast at KP. Therefore, we must be playing Gold Coast up there in the June school holidays dazbroncos or close to it.

Looks about right, go up there for the bye week again

Wow, what did Geelong do to get 9 KP and 6 MCG games?

edit: That means our 6 MCG Games should be 1x Melbourne 2x Hawthorn 2x Richmond and 1x Essendon. Does that mean 1) Pies down the highway, 2) Pies at Etihad or 3) Hawthorn/Richmond/Essendon at Etihad?

2nd edit: 1 Game at Etihad also suggests that all Etihad Tennants (Carlton, Saints, Bulldogs and North) will be coming down to KP, as I'd assume our Etihad game will be Collingwood?

3rd edit: 7 MCG games not 6. So 1x Melbourne, Pies, Essendon. 2x Richmond, Hawks for 7 games. Expect Bulldogs or North not to come down to KP, hopefully it's North, but probably Dogs. (We know Saints and Carlton are coming down).

My guess.

9 GMHBA games:
St Kilda, Carlton, Sydney, Gold Coast, Brisbane, GWS, Adelaide, Fremantle, North Melbourne

1 Etihad game:
Western Bulldogs

7 MCG games:
Richmond x2, Essendon, Collingwood, Hawthorn, Melbourne x2

5 interstate games:
Hawthorn (Tasmania), Sydney, Gold Coast, Port Adelaide, West Coast

My guess.

9 GMHBA games:
St Kilda, Carlton, Sydney, Gold Coast, Brisbane, GWS, Adelaide, Fremantle, North Melbourne

1 Etihad game:
Western Bulldogs

7 MCG games:

5 interstate games:
Only issue I see there is that we only have 2x MCG home games, yet you've listed 3. With what I know now, we won't be going to Tassie.

My guess.

9 GMHBA games:
St Kilda, Carlton, Sydney, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Melbiourne, Adelaide, Fremantle, North Melbourne

1 Etihad game:
Western Bulldogs

7 MCG games:
Richmond x2, Essendon, Collingwood, Hawthorn x2, Melbourne.

5 interstate games:
GWS, Sydney, Gold Coast, Port Adelaide, West Coast
We have double ups against Richmond, Melbourne and Hawks so, I think the Melbourne MCG game will be their home game with us playing Richmond and Hawks twice at the G, Melbourne coming down and us going to GWS the week before bye and taking the week on the Gold Coast again before playing them up there after the bye again.

My guess.

9 GMHBA games:

1 Etihad game:
Western Bulldogs

7 MCG games:

5 interstate games:

MCG games I assume are Richmond and Hawks twice, melbourne, pies and bombers once.

1 game against either dogs or north at Etihad with the other playing in Geelong.
With Adelaide twice I'll guess Port play in Geelong?

Our fixture is as good as it can get for us. Nice work Steve Hocking!

Im just glad we finally get rid of the Etihad home game bullshit.

That means quality opportunities to add solid $$ to the bottom line.
Now its up to the faithful to buy tickets and memberships and turn up to games.

But that 500k back to our bottom line will be nice stocking stuffer for Cookie and co - rather than the lump of Etihad coal that we are used to seeing.

GO Catters

MCG games I assume are Richmond and Hawks twice, melbourne, pies and bombers once.

1 game against either dogs or north at Etihad with the other playing in Geelong.
With Adelaide twice I'll guess Port play in Geelong?

Our fixture is as good as it can get for us. Nice work Steve Hocking!

We only have the Crows once - I reckon we'll have one game in Adelaide and play the other SA team at KP.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn. Im getting really worried about dazbroncos holidays. Fingers crossed everyone.

"Home" game against Tigers at the MCG. :rolleyes:

You didn't really expect to play them here again next year after all the bleating about them having to travel down the highway in Round 21 this year, did you?

Both games against the SA teams are in Adelaide. Play Port in round 5.

Likely our toughest block is directly after the bye where we play Bulldogs at Etihad, Swans at SCG, then Adelaide at Adelaide Oval.
Seems that way. But I think this is the best draw we've had in years.

I mean 16 between our 'two home grounds' :rolleyes: It's basically our second home ground in 2018 considering we will end up playing the same amount there next year as we did at KP this year. thata how opposition fans will see it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back