Upper Murray 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Any news on Coaching announcements. Whispers floating around towards the end of last season of a Couple not going around again.
Feds to announce coach in the next couple of weeks I believe. Evan doing Corryong again was reported in the local rag. Cudgewa I heard a bloke that played for them last season was taking on the job. Clark doing an assistant role at bullioh was one I heard a while ago too. Not sure in the other two clubs. Hope tumba have one lined up so they can improve.

Feds to announce coach in the next couple of weeks I believe. Evan doing Corryong again was reported in the local rag. Cudgewa I heard a bloke that played for them last season was taking on the job. Clark doing an assistant role at bullioh was one I heard a while ago too. Not sure in the other two clubs. Hope tumba have one lined up so they can improve.
You would think Bosley would keep his job after getting B/W in to a Preliminary Final. Tumba surely have to be searching in Wagga again.

What happened to Midson?

Old Kenny, with everyone else announcing you blokes either have nobody yet or are awaiting an answer from someone
It will happen soon enough. Just out of curiosity what’s your interest in the little upper Murray comp fruit and rip? Most Albury/Wodonga folks don’t think that there’s much beyond Tallangatta. Especially in terms of footy. I’ve also heard that our footy comp is for broken down players looking for some coin or blokes trying to win a flag with some mates before retirement. A “footballers graveyard “ was another’s observation. What’s your opinion? Just trying to get some conversation going.

It will happen soon enough. Just out of curiosity what’s your interest in the little upper Murray comp fruit and rip? Most Albury/Wodonga folks don’t think that there’s much beyond Tallangatta. Especially in terms of footy. I’ve also heard that our footy comp is for broken down players looking for some coin or blokes trying to win a flag with some mates before retirement. A “footballers graveyard “ was another’s observation. What’s your opinion? Just trying to get some conversation going.
I like all footy to be honest Kenny so always interested in the goings on at each league. I don't see the Upper Murray as a Graveyard. I see it as a place where players can go WebObjects don't want the same commitment levels as higher levels.
Still imterested in what happened to Middo Old Mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a Footy Tragic Old Kenny.
Like to show some interest in all the Comps.

Great write up in the border today. Isn’t it funny that we have just been talking about this stuff! Maybe someone’s watching? You fellas have been keeping this stuff just between us yeah? Great to see tumba have a coach. It’s good to see a really even comp unlike the Hume and tdfl where there is only 2 or 3 realistic chances. That’s the beauty of our comp. everyone’s a chance if they get a coach early, recruit a few and have some luck with injuries.

Great write up in the border today. Isn’t it funny that we have just been talking about this stuff! Maybe someone’s watching? You fellas have been keeping this stuff just between us yeah? Great to see tumba have a coach. It’s good to see a really even comp unlike the Hume and tdfl where there is only 2 or 3 realistic chances. That’s the beauty of our comp. everyone’s a chance if they get a coach early, recruit a few and have some luck with injuries.
Looks like a Couple of handy ones for you Old Kenny?

Yes rip they have great credentials. Don't know the blokes personally though. Have you seen either play?
I do know who they are Kenny. Can’t say I’ve seen them play though. Anyone who has played in a Hume League Flag and had Mark Almand as a Coach I’d say would be a pretty good get.

Whispers in the winds have heard Dan McCarthy maybe leaving Walwa and trying his luck at at Martin park with the bulldogs

Have any of the teams started having a little run yet and is there any early movement with teams
Think it’s too early yet especially when we don’t start til mid April. Not hearing a lot out of cudgewa or Corryong in regards to recruitment. Maybe Corryong are content to roll into the season with what they had last year. How’s walwa and tumba looking?

Anyone catch the border mail today? What do we think about some of our junior kids maybe heading over to Wagga to play as a group?
Old Kenny with most clubs finding it hard to field under 16 what was their other choice Albury junior league or wagga at least some will play reserve grade on Saturday hopefully .chopper what's your thoughts on it

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think that afl north east border should have stepped in with support to let the upper Murray giants (u/16’s) play in the awjfl because how many of those kids are willing to travel Wagga every weekend and will the kids from the upper Murray already playing in awjfl will they now play for the giants in Wagga or stay playing there in town club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back