Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 14 - Sin City Swamprats vs East Side Hawks at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demon Jim already has this shtick monopolized mate you'll have to try something other than "wet blanket" to keep my attention.

Dry blankets?

This one's not very cosy but would definitely keep you nice and warm.
Foot-Soldier-Blanket-Army-Green_1024x1024.jpg

These are much more snuggly:
natural-wool-blanket-striped-1.jpg

This one is still a bit wet but it's getting there:
f3824e970f533c7315b4f13241a2ad21--clothesline-pictures-laundry-lines.jpg

And here's a future blanket:
sheep.png

What a nice little chap!

Crap preview - check
Continuing to sprout conspiracy about Ant Bear - Check
Melting down about something no one cares about - check

Welcome to BRAB bingo. An event that promises to liven up undoubtedly what will be a s**t week against one of the more boring teams in the SFA (excluding spookism as he’s a good bloke)

Are we really still doing this one? Didn't it get boring at some point?

He’s like a hamster on a wheel going round and round in circles rehashing the same s**t while hoping for a different outcome.

Crap preview - check

Welcome to BRAB bingo. An event that promises to liven up undoubtedly what will be a s**t week against one of the more boring teams in the SFA (excluding spookism as he’s a good bloke)

Apologies for the crap preview. I had to do it in a rush due to a last minute scheduling issue with another poster.

Not the first time the swamprats have ignored personal issues this season. Shame.

Crap preview - check

I really am actually.

I've been helping BRAB with his homework and brahj with how to act after a successful gig.

Apologies for the crap preview. I had to do it in a rush due to a last minute scheduling issue with another poster.

Not the first time the swamprats have ignored personal issues this season. Shame.

Well the issues I had with the preview were as follows

1) horribly biased and full of bitterness

2) I don’t know whether you were going for irony or not but labeling the Swamprats as the best posting team in the SFA...nice own goal there.

3) Accusing us of ignoring personal issues is an incredibly low blow coming from you.

Anyway meltdown suggesting that we ignore personal issues - check

We’re looking good in Bingo this week

Well, to be fair, it's pretty hard for us to take personal issues into account when we don't know what they are.

To save time, maybe just post a comprehensive list of all your personal issues here, that way we'll be able to make sure we keep them all in mind when replying.

Well, to be fair, it's pretty hard for us to take personal issues into account when we don't know what they are.

To save time, maybe just post a comprehensive list of all your personal issues here, that way we'll be able to make sure we keep them all in mind when replying.

Not enough internet in the NBN to get that list completed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are we really still doing this one? Didn't it get boring at some point?
Those outside the Rats inner sanctum know about as much about what really goes on as the Lions know about how to play footy......

Well the issues I had with the preview were as follows

1) horribly biased and full of bitterness

2) I don’t know whether you were going for irony or not but labeling the Swamprats as the best posting team in the SFA...nice own goal there.

3) Accusing us of ignoring personal issues is an incredibly low blow coming from you.

Anyway meltdown suggesting that we ignore personal issues - check

We’re looking good in Bingo this week

Classy.

Good to see the supportive team culture of the rats on show. Genuinely saddened by your ignorance.

Those outside the Rats inner sanctum know about as much about what really goes on as the Lions know about how to play footy......

I have had personal discussions with millky.

Ant Bears conduct during Millky's darkest hour was so disgraceful that it's put me off the entire league

Could I please have a link to the outstanding sm89 previews?

Well I’ve never written one but if I did, I wouldn’t be dripping bitterness like your teammate did.

I’ve seen lazy previews, I’ve seen classy previews and what these have in common is decency.

I don’t expect bitterness to be dripping out of previews but I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.

Classy.

Good to see the supportive team culture of the rats on show. Genuinely saddened by your ignorance.

We lost a teammate to personal issues you absolute turd. Yes, this very season. We’re all hurting from that and it puts things into perspective. The Swamprats probably have the most caring culture of any team in the SFA and nothing a turd like you says will change that.

Now I’m going to give you some friendly advice because I don’t believe you’re as s**t of a person as you like to portray on here.

Posting the same crap over and over again isn’t going to help your cause and more than likely people won’t give a s**t because it’s coming from a broken record like you.

If you want any sort of credibility I think it’s time for you to put up or shut up.

We’re all hurting from that and it puts things into perspective.

Really well put.

Hopefully ant bear is a bit more aware of his actions now. Life is too short.

Just another reason when imagining what you look like tend to picture an older, wizened Caspar the friendly ghost
Hey tgrs, will you be doing another Sweet FA News soon? Uncle Tony's House has surpassed #scandal in replies and people are voting it for best media thread. Need someone to save media again.
Oh, you know. The usual plots and schem... ah, there it is.
Who have you got lined up for nWo 5.0 in the upcoming off season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back