UCF @ SMU 10:15AM WatchESPN
Southern Miss @ Tennessee 10:30AM WatchESPN
Virginia Tech @ Miami 11AM WatchESPN
Colorado @ Arizona State 12PM Pac-12 Network
Arizona @ USC 1:45PM WatchESPN
BYU @ Fresno State 1:45PM WatchESPN

All times in AEDT
Refer to TV/Streaming thread for links
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/american-football-tv-streaming-info.1176113/

Notable games with no coverage in Australia

Saturday November 4

UCLA @ Utah 12:30PM FS1

Sunday November 5
Penn State @ Michigan State 3AM Fox
South Carolina @ Georgia 6:30AM CBS
Stanford @ Washington State 6:30AM Fox
Oklahoma @ Oklahoma State 7AM FS1
Nevada @ Boise State 10AM ESPNU
LSU @ Alabama 11AM CBS
Oregon @ Washington 1PM FS1

CFP Top 25 Rankings

01. Georgia
02. Alabama
03. Notre Dame
04. Clemson

05. Oklahoma
06. Ohio State

07. Penn State
08. TCU
09. Wisconsin
10. Miami
11. Oklahoma State
12. Washington
13. Virginia Tech
14. Auburn
15. Iowa State
16. Mississippi State
17. USC
18. UCF
19. LSU
20. NC State
21. Stanford
22. Arizona
23. Memphis
24. Michigan State
25. Washington State

Last edited:

Looking forward to watching Mizzou vs Gators.

Mizzou QB drew Lock is on fire at the moment, throwing a lot of TD's passes but also slinging some long receptions.

Hes going to be a great Senior QB. a shame about the rest of the Tigers though.

Except the Punter Fatony - who was best on ground for a few Mizzou games, thats how bad we were travelling earlier this season.

First rankings are up.

Bad news for Georgia, the team who has been ranked 1 in the first rankings of the year in the playoff era has never won. and 2 of the top 4 in the first rankings dont make the final 4.

Interesting first rankings, good to see the committee not buckling over OSU's recent form by invalidating their loss to Oklahoma.

Still reckon a top 8 this year would've been sick though.

First rankings are up.

Bad news for Georgia, the team who has been ranked 1 in the first rankings of the year in the playoff era has never won. and 2 of the top 4 in the first rankings dont make the final 4.

To be fair on that 2nd stat, at least 2 of those years they've had 2 SEC teams in the top 4, and I reckon last year there were 2 BIG10 teams.

Call me crazy but I actually think the committee got the top 10 perfectly correct. No complaints from me. Only one I would have tossed up is ND and Clemson at 3 and 4 but that's it.

Can't wait for this weekend's batch of games.

I think they've done well based on what teams have done so far, and they haven't gone with the recentism like in the past giving weight to results that just happened. Big 12 is fascinating if Iowa State keep taking scalps. It looks like a conference championship game could help the Big 12 get an extra signature win, or push forward with a multi loss team and rule them out.

I could see Georgia and Bama going through, but the only way I think it will happen is if Georgia win the SEC and Bama only lose the conference championship.

After a few flat weeks with the best sides it's building nicely for the final stretch, and any of that top 11 I could see making the CFP

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obviously they can't, however why aren't they paying more to get the better games!
Because they already have rights to the ESPN games, no point spending money on buying international rights from other networks.

If anything Foxsports should pick up the Fox/FS1 package.
I send Foxsports emails every year and get the same response, thanks we will look into that. or take it into consideration but nothing ever happens.

I think they've done well based on what teams have done so far, and they haven't gone with the recentism like in the past giving weight to results that just happened. Big 12 is fascinating if Iowa State keep taking scalps. It looks like a conference championship game could help the Big 12 get an extra signature win, or push forward with a multi loss team and rule them out.

I could see Georgia and Bama going through, but the only way I think it will happen is if Georgia win the SEC and Bama only lose the conference championship.

After a few flat weeks with the best sides it's building nicely for the final stretch, and any of that top 11 I could see making the CFP

Could easily see the bolded happening, plus potentially a one-loss ND going through in that scenario too, would create a massive logjam for the 4th spot.

The only way i see 2 SEC teams making it, is if there are 2 loss [or more] champ in 3 of the 4 other power conferences and ND are a 2 loss team.

The SEC is not what it once was. a loss even in the championship game wont keep them above other 1 loss champs or a 1 loss ND.

a undefeated and champion UCF could make it over a 1 loss Alabama/Georgia team, who only lost in the SEC title game.
UCF are only going to climb as long as they keep winning, and teams above them will be playing eachother.

The only way i see 2 SEC teams making it, is if there are 2 loss [or more] champ in 3 of the 4 other power conferences and ND are a 2 loss team.

The SEC is not what it once was. a loss even in the championship game wont keep them above other 1 loss champs or a 1 loss ND.

a undefeated and champion UCF could make it over a 1 loss Alabama/Georgia team, who only lost in the SEC title game.
UCF are only going to climb as long as they keep winning, and teams above them will be playing eachother.

A one-loss Georgia already has a one-loss ND covered. ND's ACC schedule also puts them in a position to finish ahead of all the teams there (especially if Miami wins it and ND beat them), which basically leaves the Big10, Big12, and Washington. The remaining Big12 schedule could be carnage, leaving only the Big10 to fill the last spot.

As for UCF, undefeated or not their schedule is too weak. This year will likely end up being the perfect case for an 8 team playoff.

UCF are 0 chance. Stanford/Washington would need a lot to go their way.

I say both Georgia and Alabama make it.

Bedlam living up to its name with 6 TDs and its only 1 mins into the 2nd half.

Plenty of trouble for ranked teams with Clemson and Ohio both trailing at halftime, and PSU tied with MSU.

A few potential upsets in progress at the moment in the B1G. Iowa leading OSU and Michigan State even with Penn State.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back