Kony!

Remove this Banner Ad

Sightings - Nil
Tweets - Nil
Funds raised for my Kony 2015 Campaign - $ 1.85 (I had to post a letter)
One of my favourite posts of the thread.

Very 'Adrian Mole' like, is this post.

No. I did find an old jacket in the back of the wardrobe I forgot I had.

I checked the pockets, but all I found was an empty snickers wrapper. No Kony.
The need to stay aware is ever present. Keep looking.

AGM AGENDA

'Where's Kony Association' ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING

To be held 6:00 PM, 20 October 2017 at Dirty Guerty's Bistro & Bar

1. Opening of Meeting (Moo) & National Anthem (stand or kneeling acceptable)

2. Apologies (Kony has sent in an apology this year again - oh yes he's still good)

3. Confirmation of Minutes of previous Annual General Meeting (Moo & Man that looks like Moo but with a Dyson Heppell wig on)

4. Presentation of Annual Report (Moo)

5. Adoption of Annual Report (Moo & Friends)

6. Presentation of Treasurer’s report (Moo's accountant Trevor)

7. Election of New Executive (Moo has re-nominated)

8. Vote of thanks to outgoing Executive (Thanks Mrs Von Stickleton - the meetings will not be the same without your god awful scones)

9. Determination of Annual Membership Fee (For debate ...Kony hypercolour 2015 t-shirt sales have not gone as well as Trev thought)

10. Notice/s of Motion (toilet break)

11. Urgent general business (From the floor)

12. Closure (We'll get you Kony)

If you're attending please post here.

Remember without your support - Kony will not be captured, and since 2015 we've nearly not captured him on numerous occasions. Please note Kony Lifts maintains their restraining order on phone calls from the WKA and the subsidiary Friends of WKA Association.

Well the WKA AGM has certainly stirred up a virtual storm of activity and questions ...please be patient as we try and work our way through the many, many questions.

Q - Will there be adverts at the AGM?
A - Yes, Ronald McDonald House and Lumo Energy will be running commercials constantly through the AGM

Q - If Kony is caught between now and Oct 20 2017 - is the AGM still on?
A - Excellent question. If Kony is caught (and verified) - yes the meeting is still on but there will be a special motion to alter the Association name to - 'Down Down Kony is Down Association'

Q - Any tips to the winner of the 'Moo Medal for Conspicuous Bravery in All Things Kony'?
A - No not really, I mean you win the medal you put it around your neck or a friends neck and text or post a few images up on Snapchat ...I mean seriously what could go wrong?

Q - Why should I come? ...this is just ridiculous, stupid posts on Bigfooty will achieve nothing on the ground in Uganda, nothing ...you fools have been at this for 3 years.
A - Hardwick won a flag.
Q- Forgive me ...I've never been wronger.
A - You're forgiven Chief

Q - If running for an executive position can you be a dual citizen?
A - * off Malcolm Roberts, you know you're banned for the National Executive for denying you left the pie warmer on last AGM and as Comms Manager you were a disaster managing our e-mailing comms.

I asked my son what Santa is going to bring him for Christmas and he said Kony or Pony, couldn't really understand. So if the old fella brings Kony over, ill let you know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I asked my son what Santa is going to bring him for Christmas and he said Kony or Pony, couldn't really understand. So if the old fella brings Kony over, ill let you know.

He sounds about 2 so probably a SONY playstation 4

That's a bit of a bit of a surprise to be honest, my latest intel had him in your work's bathroom.
Yeah mine to. So thought I'd make a trip there to catch the bastard, he's slippery though.

AGM AGENDA

'Where's Kony Association' ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING

To be held 6:00 PM, 20 October 2017 at Dirty Guerty's Bistro & Bar

1. Opening of Meeting (Moo) & National Anthem (stand or kneeling acceptable)

2. Apologies (Kony has sent in an apology this year again - oh yes he's still good)

3. Confirmation of Minutes of previous Annual General Meeting (Moo & Man that looks like Moo but with a Dyson Heppell wig on)

4. Presentation of Annual Report (Moo)

5. Adoption of Annual Report (Moo & Friends)

6. Presentation of Treasurer’s report (Moo's accountant Trevor)

7. Election of New Executive (Moo has re-nominated)

8. Vote of thanks to outgoing Executive (Thanks Mrs Von Stickleton - the meetings will not be the same without your god awful scones)

9. Determination of Annual Membership Fee (For debate ...Kony hypercolour 2015 t-shirt sales have not gone as well as Trev thought)

10. Notice/s of Motion (toilet break)

11. Urgent general business (From the floor)

12. Closure (We'll get you Kony)

If you're attending please post here.

Remember without your support - Kony will not be captured, and since 2015 we've nearly not captured him on numerous occasions. Please note Kony Lifts maintains their restraining order on phone calls from the WKA and the subsidiary Friends of WKA Association.

Well what a great night and quite a thrill to meet a number of you for the first time face to face via the teleconference party line.

Also before we get to the highlights of the AGM, straight up let me apologise for the poor audio quality and acoustics. We mean't no offense when we announced the new Treasurer, Najeeb Furqhan, to the WKA. I assure you the minutes will support the statement made was ...."he will be the first Furqhan uni qualified Treasurer we've ever had and very few things he can't face".

Highlights included:
  • Financially things could be better....however I'm confident we are going to turn it around and as Najeeb stressed speed and the formation of a quick decision making group are vital. The non-binding questionnaire to all members regarding possible budget savings will be out shortly.
  • We welcome Gough and Cats2Rise onto the Exec
  • The excitement around Christopher Pyne liking one of out Tweets needs to be contained as apparently our tweet just happened to be sandwiched between 2 gay erotica tweets on his timeline and as he was wiping off his screen ....well anyway he's unliked it now and so this has been removed from our PR Coup section
  • Tony Abbott has offered to speak at our next general meeting as long as it's not on a Sunday, now I know Sunday does not suit most of us but the meeting is just going to have to be moved to Sunday's until Tony's calendar fills up a little more
  • Kony Search update: Still not found
Please don't forget to learn our new prayer -

Be vigilant and see but not a vigilante.

Well what a great night and quite a thrill to meet a number of you for the first time face to face via the teleconference party line.

Also before we get to the highlights of the AGM, straight up let me apologise for the poor audio quality and acoustics. We mean't no offense when we announced the new Treasurer, Najeeb Furqhan, to the WKA. I assure you the minutes will support the statement made was ...."he will be the first Furqhan uni qualified Treasurer we've ever had and very few things he can't face".

Highlights included:
  • Financially things could be better....however I'm confident we are going to turn it around and as Najeeb stressed speed and the formation of a quick decision making group are vital. The non-binding questionnaire to all members regarding possible budget savings will be out shortly.
  • We welcome Gough and Cats2Rise onto the Exec
  • The excitement around Christopher Pyne liking one of out Tweets needs to be contained as apparently our tweet just happened to be sandwiched between 2 gay erotica tweets on his timeline and as he was wiping off his screen ....well anyway he's unliked it now and so this has been removed from our PR Coup section
  • Tony Abbott has offered to speak at our next general meeting as long as it's not on a Sunday, now I know Sunday does not suit most of us but the meeting is just going to have to be moved to Sunday's until Tony's calendar fills up a little more
  • Kony Search update: Still not found
Please don't forget to learn our new prayer -

Be vigilant and see but not a vigilante.
I for one am outraged about my lack of inclusion on the executive. My efforts to find Kony in the crowd in the first two tests have been in vain, but I'm sure that will change

Remove this Banner Ad

Back