Oppo Camp Opposition supporters say the strangest things

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They had access to the best players in the land for a few years. Had so many high picks that everyone, including myself thought they would be unbeatable after 4 or 5 years. It’s been 7 years now and their best season was finishing 12th. Also one of the best players of all time has 7 years next to his name at a nothing club, probably taking him out of GOAT contention. The only people they should be bitter at are the flogs running their club.

Aka. The usual suspects

Despite Mr Bods declaring that he was the only GC poster that was abusing Gaz...classless delusional *******
It doesn't matter. They are all pulling a 9thmond and microwaving their memberships and losing their s**t. THey get 14 posts a day over there and they spend 10 of them talking about GFC and Gaz, 2 complaining about their own club and 2 answering questions about what AFL is and how can they get a pub near the ground to actually show a game - as they dont actually have a pub near the ground that shows the games.

The plastic is melting in the sun.

Go Catters

It doesn't matter. They are all pulling a 9thmond and microwaving their memberships and losing their s**t. THey get 14 posts a day over there and they spend 10 of them talking about GFC and Gaz, 2 complaining about their own club and 2 answering questions about what AFL is and how can they get a pub near the ground to actually show a game - as they dont actually have a pub near the ground that shows the games.

The plastic is melting in the sun.

Go Catters

Had a chuckle at the "Favourite GC win" thread on their board. They only have 40 to choose from over the last 7 years.

Apparently he was only in Geelong for a very short time to attend the funeral. Can’t let a death in the family get in the way of a good holiday, the crocodile tears from the guy, makes your skin crawl

What makes my skin crawl is that GAblett Senior is the Out and out superstar and Club Champion of Geelong yet the Geelong club, town and especially its fans have dismally failed to intervene and successfully provide the resources to get around its champion and his family.
And we now have the deaths of Alisha Horan and Natasha Ablett.

Oh yeah and we have sickening self-righteousness from Welfare City.

So gross.

I hope they are just trying to get bites otherwise it’s ******* sickening that they can actually believe this s**t that they write

A very good young player wanting to go there is well worth Pick 2 considering there's probably more than 50% chance of whoever they picked would leave anyway. Plus it's a rubbish draft.
I agree. Pick 2 will probably be a better player than Weller, but what's the point of having a potential superstar in pick 2 for a couple of seasons, when you can have a proven very good Weller as the face of the club for a decade? Better off paying overs and getting it done.

GAJ played in more wins in his last 2 years at Geelong than he did in 7 years at GC.

GWS have had one more win in the last 3 years than the Suns have had in their entire existence. Kind of puts it into perspective.

Haha. Our "franchise" is probably older than every single building in the entire Gold Coast and is synonymous with sustained success. The Gold Coast's major cultural touchstone is that Warwick Capper once ran for mayor... :huh:

Although it's way more a positive than a negative in my opinion, it would be remiss of you not to mention the Meter Maids!

Gold-Coast-Meter-Maids-4-feature-720x547.png

This kind of pro-Geelong spiel makes me sick, we shouldn't have to read such rubbish on the Hawthorn board. If you're a closet Geelong fan I suggest you kindly piss off back to the Handbagger board where that particular class of person is welcomed, not here where such creatures are rightly reviled.

Ablett will be 34 next year. Remove your tongue from his rear end and get some perspective.

On the Dawks board, they just can't get enough of us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dangersloane has 33 thousand posts of pure geelong and port adelaide obsession in just over 5 years... surprised his username ain't dangerboak really
Has anyone glanced at those Port/Crows shitfight threads?
It's thousands of pointless posts fighting about everything from training facilities to sponsors.
Unbelievable. They go on and on about the most mundane s**t.

Has anyone glanced at those Port/Crows shitfight threads?
It's thousands of pointless posts fighting about everything from training facilities to sponsors.
Unbelievable. They go on and on about the most mundane s**t.
I joined up to Port the past two years and am ongoing this year because I wanna see footy live like I would if I lived in Victoria and the Port fans on here are quite good people actually. They wish their leaving players welll whether it's being a dog and wanting out or retiring. They also welcome back past players who left them with welcome arms like we have with Gaz. People think this board is bad in terms of guys like the 3 B's getting banned for negativity well the Crows board is as bad as GCs, Hawthorns and Richmonds and ban you for posting something logical whereas Ports board is very lenient and friendly like ours from what I've seen.

Crows fans are the complete opposite and are absolute scumbags who wish injuries on players in their own and any club for no reason and think it's justified 'just because'

Adelaide is a business, Port Adelaide are a club.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back