Oppo Camp Opposition supporters say the strangest things

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I joined up to Port the past two years and am ongoing this year because I wanna see footy live like I would if I lived in Victoria and the Port fans on here are quite good people actually. They wish their leaving players welll whether it's being a dog and wanting out or retiring. They also welcome back past players who left them with welcome arms like we have with Gaz. People think this board is bad in terms of guys like the 3 B's getting banned for negativity well the Crows board is as bad as GCs, Hawthorns and Richmonds and ban you for posting something logical whereas Ports board is very lenient and friendly like ours from what I've seen.

Crows fans are the complete opposite and are absolute scumbags who wish injuries on players in their own and any club for no reason and think it's justified 'just because'

Adelaide is a business, Port Adelaide are a club.
I agree. Especially with the last sentence. Port are also my second club.
I just find the bickering amazing. I know Hawks/Cats is bad but at least it's usually fights over players,games etc.
They find some strange stuff to fight about.

Hawthorn, Adelaide and Richmond supporters all fiercely competing with each other to see who's the most obsessed with all things Geelong.

House of cucks suits it perfectly. The rivalry is dead and actually lives on through bosk having a boner for geelong and the user Nakia
I am not a user. :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawthorn, Adelaide and Richmond supporters all fiercely competing with each other to see who's the most obsessed with all things Geelong.

Tigers fans saying Dusty is a better player than Gaz Junior is comedy gold.

I'm not even bothering to show that moron the truth, he's so ignorant it isn't funny, or is a massive troll (doesn't that go hand in hand?).

I just replied to him by saying Ablett had played in one more flag at the same age, and also the season he turned 26 he had more possessions, marks, tackles and goals than Dusty did this year, despite playing in one less game.

I just replied to him by saying Ablett had played in one more flag at the same age, and also the season he turned 26 he had more possessions, marks, tackles and goals than Dusty did this year, despite playing in one less game.

Had also won the previous 3 MVPs in a row...
I actually can't believe it's even arguable, I don't think there'd be a Geelong supporter that would say Dangerfield is better than Ablett (career, not current) yet here we are...

Had also won the previous 3 MVPs in a row...
I actually can't believe it's even arguable, I don't think there'd be a Geelong supporter that would say Dangerfield is better than Ablett (career, not current) yet here we are...

Also had 8 consecutive seasons with 20 Brownlow votes or more from 2007-2014. Dusty only has 3.

I'm not even bothering to show that moron the truth, he's so ignorant it isn't funny, or is a massive troll (doesn't that go hand in hand?).
No. Being a troll is the opposite of being an idiot. an idiot could not possibly think far enough ahead to be a troll. In fact, dangersloane has no brain capacity to think more than one word in front.

I’m waiting for one of the more creditable Scribes such as Caro to do some investigative journalism on this matter.

If collusion between GAJ and The Handbaggers Franchise can be proven to fake injuries to cheapen his trade value then The Handbaggers Franchise could suffer massive consequences involving Draft Picks, Fines and Competition Points.

Plus the fraud committed against the Suns, it’s sponsors, members and fans.

Such a cute delusional melt from the obsessed one

Keep melting you plastic scums

Such a cute delusional melt from the obsessed one

Keep melting you plastic scums
If that's Bosk he needs to be re-directed back to the psych ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back