Oppo Camp Non-Geelong football (AFL) discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that it is the right place.

If Thomas goes to the power, perhaps they should rename themselves the Port Recyclers as they have taken so many players.

One mans trash is another mans treasure.

Last edited:

To say the Crow board has taken the Rory contract speculation not well would be an understatement

tinfoilhat.jpg

"It's all a Victorian conspiracy!"

To say the Crow board has taken the Rory contract speculation not well would be an understatement

It's going to be like 2015 and 2017 all over again for them.

Reckon the result is going to be the same too.

:cool:

Youve got to stand up in Grand Finals - and his 2nd half was appalling - 5 possessions

They ought to call him the magician - because he did a very good dissappearing act

He has been tagged out /shut out of quite a few games - potential suitors should be aware

Port is putting together a handy List. Wouldn't have minded seeing McKenzie in our colours. Believe we were interested but didn't have the cap space.
Would love to know how Port has the space.
Their $INS >>$OUTS, it appears.

Adelaide Board urging Sloane to come out and say he will give his all to the club but will leave at the end of 2018. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

After the way Lever was treated I'm sure Rory would be happy to do that. He just knows he will get great support from Tex "am I really that thick" Walker.:drunk:

The feeder club have no idea how to handle these situations and lose out every time....tho I guess they got Gibbs ..I presume for a bargain basement price...

ohh...wait....:fire::fire:

"But but David you don't understand the whole Gibbs deal" :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide Board urging Sloane to come out and say he will give his all to the club but will leave at the end of 2018. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

After the way Lever was treated I'm sure Rory would be happy to do that. He just knows he will get great support from Tex "am I really that thick" Walker.:drunk:

The feeder club have no idea how to handle these situations and lose out every time....tho I guess they got Gibbs ..I presume for a bargain basement price...

ohh...wait....:fire::fire:
I hear Sloane has bought a place in Moggs Creek.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back