Analysis What was your best H&A win?

Your best H&A win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The ANZAC eve game against Rabblebourne, it was the sweetest payback game of the year for me.

For the last couple of years I've been going down to Hell Fire Pass in Thailand for the memorial service and I've always worn our colours whilst watching the game on the Kanchanaburi Bar strip. Boy have I copped a load of s**t from other club campaigners all those times we lost to this Rabble.

Anyway, bad health forced me to stay away this year (worse luck) but I'll be heading down next year in full Premiership gear to stick up it to anyone who wants a piece of Tiger bad grace.

Round 5 against the dees, with under 3 minutes to go we are a goal up,rancey gets a free kick, 30 meters out from our goal, he kicks it into the man on the mark, ricochet straight to garlett ( oh no we are gunna lose it again ) conca markov and short all taclke and disposess garlett , shorty kicks a 65 meter left foot barell to daniel rioli onto daniel butler onto caddy ,, caddy snaps goal game over, and that ROAR was literally and figuratively DEAFENING , ,, What a win 85,000 going off like madmen,,
Hair on the back of the neck
Shivers all up your spine,
85,000 tigers roaring
The night the tigers did shine

Last edited:
dees poort and #lolnorf were the best picked #lolnorf because #lolnorf

dees may have been best because theyre the smuggest dickhead campaigners around and all their fans thought they'd get the next flag years before us. and wasn't that the biggest last quarter cumback under dimmer or am I getting that match totally wrong?

Round 5 against the dees, with under 3 minutes to go we are a goal up,rancey gets a free kick, 30 meters out from our goal, he kicks it into the man on the mark, ricochet straight to garlett ( oh no we are gunna lose it again ) conca marcon and short all taclke and disposess garlett , shorty kicks a 65 meter left foot barell to daniel rioli onto daniel butler onto caddy ,, caddy snaps goal game over, and that ROAR was literally and figuratively DEAFENING , ,, What a win 85,000 going off like madmen,,
Hair on the back of the neck
Shivers all up your spine,
85,000 tigers roaring
The night the tigers did shine

specifically remember Markov saving our arse in that game with some crazy hard running and tackles around goal

Dees and Port. Not sure which way around though.
you do know subconsciously.

def the dees.5 in a row. comeback. slapped the pretenders. showed guts n heart

port match..professional persistent, the blueprint

freo.... gf guersey...ruthless, dominant, pressure. towner/fridge

Demons for mine.
We couldn't have played any worse. Four goals at half time in a wet low scoring slog.
We put the after burners on and ran away with it.
The Tigers of old would have lost by 45 points.

You said Brisbane and Gold Coast and now you are saying Demons.
That's three games ;)
BTW I'll go for GWS win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They’re all my favourites, if we’d lost any, we quite simply would have not won the flag.
For a weird one the second Brisbane game, even though we played like s**t and should not have struggled so much, it felt like the players knew within themselves that they were better than Brisbane. It was that little bit of arrogance you need to win a flag I reckon.

The Dees game, that bullshit false bravado Jack Viney does every time we play them. I just want someone to smash that campaigner, but only in the last 5 minutes, after they've been guaranteed knocked out of placing in another finals series.

Back