#39 Neville Jetta - Retired. Thank you Nev 🖤💛❤️

Remove this Banner Ad

Small forwards seem to be the buzz at the moment. Tigers found about 5 in a year so I'm not so worried. Also think the game has moved away from a Jetta type player it's just he's so Damn good. I'm sure there's been some great BPs in our premiership teams but hes as good a back pocket as we have ever had. I loved wrecker as a player but he had nothing on Jettas aerial ability
John Beckwith won 5 flags playing in the back pocket! He was captain for 2 of them and also won a B&F one of those seasons.

But not having been around in the '50s ( :'( ) yeah Jetta is the best I've seen for the Dees.

Last edited:

If he doesn't make the AA team its the final insult to end our year.

He absolutely deserves it. One spot for a small defender and he is the best in the league.

Love him. Touch and go if he makes the AA 22, but he should IMO for his consistently high performances over a few seasons now. Not that I really care about the AA as it's selectors are out of touch has beens.

Baffling that he wasn't on Elliot in the final game. Why play him on a 1st gamer who was fat and hopeless? I hope Goodwin wakes up screaming all offseason with that decision running through his head!!

Love him. Touch and go if he makes the AA 22, but he should IMO for his consistently high performances over a few seasons now. Not that I really care about the AA as it's selectors are out of touch has beens.

Baffling that he wasn't on Elliot in the final game. Why play him on a 1st gamer who was fat and hopeless? I hope Goodwin wakes up screaming all offseason with that decision running through his head!!

Spot on, i cant believe he was wasted on that bloke playing his first game.

Shocking decision

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sorry no bench spot for Nev, its Selwood Crouch Shiel and Yeo.
Well played ... Selwood in the squad at all was a complete joke, but of course they'll put him in the team. Compare his year to Oliver's ... but move all sharp objects out of arms reach.

On the bright side, no Howe ... suck s**t

Perfect matchup for GAJ should he play forward in round 1, not sure who the fk we put on Danger though. Frost?
Why not put Bernie on him? Kept him very quiet a few years back when Danger played for the Crows & hasn't played on him since. The fact that he kept Sloane quiet twice suggests he might have a role exclusively as a tagger when required.

Perfect matchup for GAJ should he play forward in round 1, not sure who the fk we put on Danger though. Frost?

I wonder if there is any merit in letting Oliver run around with him in the midfield as a learning experience. Going forward it has to be frosty.

I wonder if there is any merit in letting Oliver run around with him in the midfield as a learning experience. Going forward it has to be frosty.
Oliver is already our best midfielder, more likely that Geelong send someone like Guthrie to him

Think you'll only see one of GAJ or Danger up there at a time.

If it's both I'd expect Hibb to take the other one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back