NFL 2017 NFL - Week 9

Remove this Banner Ad

What chest beating? 'America's team'. The constant references to decades old success, without regard to recent failure. The suggestion that every one of your players is the best in the league, and every draftee is about to be an all-pro.

What chest beating?

Oh dear.

You are a special kind of stupid i must say.

Anyway enjoy those thoughts if it makes you feel better and if you get those assertions from this website i wanna know where they originated from.

Oh dear.

You are a special kind of stupid i must say.

Anyway enjoy those thoughts if it makes you feel better and if you get those assertions from this website i wanna know where they originated from.

Do you want me to tag you every time a Dallas fan says something absurd?

Do you want me to tag you every time a Dallas fan says something absurd?

Every team has idiot supporters but i have not heard of anything lately the remotely resembles what you are saying.

I know you are fishing and talking crap to get a response and trying to make others look stupid with blatant lies and the Internet is a funny place i suppose.

Anyway keep going and enjoy your season in what has been a beauty so far with a really good looking young QB at the helm and not everyone just posts to hate on other teams.

Honestly i don't hate Philly that much and always call spades spades regarding players abilities no matter who they play for but some others don't play that card and it is more a reflection on themselves as immaturity kicks in resorting to immature crap hence why most do not respond to anything you say, yet when they do it is always melting / sooking / firing up etc etc!

'Lately'.

If you take umbrance at the suggestion you're melting/sooking/firing up consider this: you literally came in the thread throwing shots about fan bases and started all of this merely because someone doesnt like Romo as a commentator.

'Lately'.

If you take umbrance at the suggestion you're melting/sooking/firing up consider this: you literally came in the thread throwing shots about fan bases and started all of this merely because someone doesnt like Romo as a commentator.

Cause you are bias and hate everything Cowboys with multiple hating posts that i responded to.

I just spoke the truth and if that hurts get a tissue and look at Instagram photos of Carson Wentz or something and be happy.

Don't sook when people defend themselves publicly after you constantly ridicule them or their team publicly and this is a team orientated forum and what do you expect?

Mostly i do just ignore it cause i know how much of a s**t stirrer you are but every now and then a clip behind the ear is needed!

This is fitting

Chism for the #encouragementaward for this week

There is none left cause you own the award.

Do not make me quote your recent Brock Oz Crap posts last week regarding he will never be starter etc. :$:$

You make this board worth reading and are the classic board clown. :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have I ever won the award?

Only cause GG felt sorry for you and wanted to please a so called called Terror Squad on here!

You own it for now after this....

We're not the Cleveland Browns lol. Flipping to Brock isn't going to turn us around and make the playoffs.

Only reason Siemian would get benched is later in the season to see what Paxton's got

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 6 @ 5:00 AM
Atlanta at Carolina
Baltimore at Tennessee
Cincinnati at Jacksonville
Denver at Philadelphia LIVE
Indianapolis at Houston
Los Angeles Rams at New York Giants
Tampa Bay at New Orleans

5 am huh? That's definitely do-able. Not 3am, not 4am.

Think I'll focus on....
Rams-Giants (Goff :heart: )
Bengals-Jaguars (got a bunch of fantasy players on both teams worth checking in on)

Cause you are bias and hate everything Cowboys with multiple hating posts that i responded to.

I just spoke the truth and if that hurts get a tissue and look at Instagram photos of Carson Wentz or something and be happy.

Don't sook when people defend themselves publicly after you constantly ridicule them or their team publicly and this is a team orientated forum and what do you expect?

Mostly i do just ignore it cause i know how much of a s**t stirrer you are but every now and then a clip behind the ear is needed!

The thing I've always liked about you is your remarkably short memory, like you can't remember what you posted immediately before any given post.

You've gone from:

'Why are you always picking on us? I don't even do rivalry, i'm so unbiased that I can see that Carson Wentz is good' and 'you always use the word sook and it's just not fair'

to

'Arr, it's a tough forum and i'm just handing out beat downs so don't sook, it's all about the teams and rivalry'.

Pick an angle and stick to it for * sake, we get more consistency from the american judicial system deciding on a stay application.

The thing I've always liked about you is your remarkably short memory, like you can't remember what you posted immediately before any given post.

You've gone from:

'Why are you always picking on us? I don't even do rivalry, i'm so unbiased that I can see that Carson Wentz is good' and 'you always use the word sook and it's just not fair'

to

'Arr, it's a tough forum and i'm just handing out beat downs so don't sook, it's all about the teams and rivalry'.

Pick an angle and stick to it for **** sake, we get more consistency from the american judicial system deciding on a stay application.
Don't get mad.

It really shook you up to hear me say I like Wentz and honestly I do but your Dak hate and constant shitting on him all over this forum for the best part of 18 Mths has seen you surprised when a Cowboy supporter acknowledges talent on your roster.

You should try taking off those Rose colored glasses mate!

lol. made a comment based on the coach saying for weeks a change wouldn't be made
Hahaha!

When it goes against you you were just quoting a coach while never providing a source in hindsight but in the rare occasion you saying something right it is all you!!

Lol and okey dokey I suppose.

Don't get mad.

It really shook you up to hear me say I like Wentz and honestly I do but your Dak hate and constant shitting on him all over this forum for the best part of 18 Mths has seen you surprised when a Cowboy supporter acknowledges talent on your roster.

You should try taking off those Rose colored glasses mate!

Now we're back to fair and impartial chism again.

I haven't 'hated' on Dak- I've suggested reservations about him. They're not the same thing. It's absolutely no suprise to me that Dallas's win streak coincides with Zeke finding form.

Now we're back to fair and impartial chism again.

I haven't 'hated' on Dak- I've suggested reservations about him. They're not the same thing. It's absolutely no suprise to me that Dallas's win streak coincides with Zeke finding form.

Zekes form has all been on the O line that were terrible early on and seemed to be drinking their own bath water from last season. Things have changed a bit as the O line have been better recently but the defense will still see us struggle in games that matter and not win us playoff games.

We are not winning anything of note until the defense is fixed and we have a heap of holes that good offenses target as we cannot rely on Dak and Zeke putting up 35+pts a game to ensure we win games and last year I said the same thing.

Actually, that's not true. The Browns, for instance, have no idiot fans, because they're all smarter than the Front Office :p

Isn't that right, AmericanCrow ?

A 5 year old is smarter than the FO

The idiots are the ones who think the FO "has a plan" ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back