The Official Week 4 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 8, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
Thought I might as well start it now seeing as there are a few early games tomorrow morning.

Bow down to your Celtic overlords upon entry.

071917baynesce005.jpg

I know IT is out, but the Cavs supporting cast isn't that bad. This was supposedly his deepest team he had. They should still be beating bad teams. LeBron is playing really well. wtf is going on?

I know IT is out, but the Cavs supporting cast isn't that bad. This was supposedly his deepest team he had. They should still be beating bad teams. LeBron is playing really well. wtf is going on?
If you're too lazy to bother running back on D, then you're probably going to concede baskets in transition.

This happens every year with them at some point.

At this moment in time the Hawks are winning against the Cavs.

This is the Hawks lineup

Babbit
Prince
Dedmon
Schroder
Bazemore
I would have picked this. Saw the Hawks the other day against Philly and they were very pesky Schroder can ball and Babbit of all people was dropping dimes lol. The Cavs are playing without any intensity. Something has to change pretty soon. David Blatt looks like a good coach suddenly lolcavs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They weren't lying Baynes rim protection is elite. When ever people go at him they seem to miss. J. Isaac looks like a decent future prospect for the Magic. Got some sick hair out there!

Cavs for the 8th seed anyone? That would liven up the eastern playoffs

If it was anyone but the Cavs you would actually be concerned about them not making it out of the East.
It would just be practice for the finals, with no home court and all
Might actually make the finals a bit more competitive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back