Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Adelaide by heaps

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
After that effort ,Nostradamus is sleeping a lot easier tonight
Absolutely. Who could have imagined Adelaide would have been so rattled? All credit to a gallant Richmond.

Absolutely, I was at the Richmond v Brisbane game at Etihad this year and Richmond were not that impressive. They are going to get torn apart by Adelaide today. Shades of the 2000 Grand Final when Essendon murdered a gallant, but clearly inferior Melbourne.
I think I was a bit off with this one, but I am 100% correct with all other predictions. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Haha that was funny as, don't forget the post you made before that one too
I can predict with a 100% certainty that I got that one wrong also. See, I’m back on track!

Does he dare put himself to the test with a prediction on today's big race at Flemington...? :horseracing:
I backed the thing that ran third, Max Dynamite. $5 E/W. Last of the big punters.

I did $5 E/W on the Scottish horse Nakeeta....purely sentimental. I love the song Nakita and my kids connection to Scotland.

Mr MM got 2nd again, two years in a row. Not happy as he tossed up between two horses, the one he took and the one that actually won. He doesn't do E/W, I reminded him that perhaps he should.

Back