Think Tank Geelong* - Forever Tainted

Remove this Banner Ad

From his office at Skilled Stadium, Robinson, the club's strength and rehabilitation manager, is in almost daily contact with Sea Eagles' fitness consultant, Steve Dank.
"It is satisfying to have had a hand in both and Steve has also had a big input here, even though he is not on the payroll here and never has been," Robinson said.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/arc...he-fitness-trend/story-e6frg7mx-1111114519497

Err when did that roll start again? o_O

How cute, I've seen 3 of them :D
But his club has more flags, so does mine, so does Hawthorn, actually just pick anyone above middle of the road and you have less... you have to remember you were coming off a 44 year premiership drought the year Dean Robinson arrived at your club

From his office at Skilled Stadium, Robinson, the club's strength and rehabilitation manager, is in almost daily contact with Sea Eagles' fitness consultant, Steve Dank.
"It is satisfying to have had a hand in both and Steve has also had a big input here, even though he is not on the payroll here and never has been," Robinson said.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/arc...he-fitness-trend/story-e6frg7mx-1111114519497

A big input?
ibili_sauce_syringe_large.jpg

But his club has more flags, so does mine, so does Hawthorn, actually just pick anyone above middle of the road and you have less... you have to remember you were coming off a 44 year premiership drought the year Dean Robinson arrived at your club
Do you know your club is responsible for more Geelong flags than any other..?

Do you know your club is responsible for more Geelong flags than any other..?
I think you mean Dank and Robinson's but either way you won't be bothering 15 flags for awhile

Oh and so sorry for ruining your threepeat in 2010 :cool:

How many flags in a row did you win during your most successful period (thanks to dank and weapon)

1 in a row?

We just managed 4 in a row... you know, like a real powerhouse as opposed to a middle of the road backwater country club ;)

I love the moment mid sentence where he realises he should stfu and then follows up with 'he's not on the payroll and never has been'.

So, cronulla and Essendon both get banned for being Dank af and massive drug cheats.... Yet Geelong manages to get the whole team together and nothing at all suss happened.

Everyone closes ranks and defends Robinson at Geelong and yet Essendon saw him as pivotal enough to scape goat him. The Weapon can't wait to single out Dank for praise following the 2007 flag and then he's persona non grata at Geelong when the Essendon s**t goes down. Can you really believe both?

The AFL doesn't want a Lance Armstrong-esque list of vacated premiership winners so they'll never look into it properly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you mean Dank and Robinson's but either way you won't be bothering 15 flags for awhile
But you did know you’re responsible for more Geelong flags than any other club, right?

I guess we just gotta get lucky and you’ll make it to more finals against us. :)
Oh and so sorry for ruining your threepeat in 2010 :cool:
Sorry for ruining your dynasty before it even got going.
You know you were statistically the greatest team in 100 years at that point, yes? :)

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...85379f235?sv=a32d4717e82927495aeb8806f3a48051

How many flags in a row did you win during your most successful period (thanks to dank and weapon)

1 in a row?
Obviously enough for you to need to bring up your pre war history out of spite. :)
We just managed 4 in a row... you know, like a real powerhouse as opposed to a middle of the road backwater country club ;)
I thought you just managed to go backwards every year since Hawkins and Bartel destroyed you in 2011.

Ouch. :D

But you did know you’re responsible for more Geelong flags than any other club, right?

I guess we just gotta get lucky and you’ll make it to more finals against us. :)

Sorry for ruining your dynasty before it even got going.
You know you were statistically the greatest team in 100 years at that point, yes? :)

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...85379f235?sv=a32d4717e82927495aeb8806f3a48051

Obviously enough for you to need to bring up your pre war history out of spite. :)

I thought you just managed to go backwards every year since Hawkins and Bartel destroyed you in 2011.

Ouch. :D
So to sum up 15 > 9 and you haven't even reached double figures after cheating

Imagine if it was 15 > 6 without Dank and Weapon? ouch :p

Last edited:
I love the moment mid sentence where he realises he should stfu and then follows up with 'he's not on the payroll and never has been'.

So, cronulla and Essendon both get banned for being Dank af and massive drug cheats.... Yet Geelong manages to get the whole team together and nothing at all suss happened.

Everyone closes ranks and defends Robinson at Geelong and yet Essendon saw him as pivotal enough to scape goat him. The Weapon can't wait to single out Dank for praise following the 2007 flag and then he's persona non grata at Geelong when the Essendon s**t goes down. Can you really believe both?

The AFL doesn't want a Lance Armstrong-esque list of vacated premiership winners so they'll never look into it properly.
Just as well Ketamine Kerr and his Amphetamine Cousins weren’t in the mix in 05 & 06 then huh. :$

So to sum up 15 > 9 and you haven't even reached double figures after cheating

ouch :p

but not bad for a pack of Jethro's ;)
But back to my initial point that you want to ignore, Collingwood are responsible for more Geelong flags than any other club, did you not know that until just now..? :$

Also, did you not know that Collingwood was regarded as the greatest team in 100 years in 2011 yet got stomped by a bunch of backwater hicks until just now..?

Double OUCH. :$ :$

But back to my initial point that you want to ignore, Collingwood are responsible for more Geelong flags than any other club, did you not know that until just now..? :$

Also, did you not know that Collingwood was regarded as the greatest team in 100 years in 2011 yet got stomped by a bunch of backwater hicks until just now..?

Double OUCH. :$ :$
Yeah it sucks, the best team lost. :(
So you're saying if you didn't kick 20 odd behinds in a Grand Final like a pack of Jethro's and didn't get slaughtered by us in the prelim you'd hold the record of 5 flags in a row?

ouch :(

oh and 15 > 9 ;)

So you're saying if you didn't kick 20 odd behinds in a Grand Final like a pack of Jethro's and didn't get slaughtered by us in the prelim you'd hold the record of 5 flags in a row?

ouch :(

oh and 15 > 9 ;)
Kicked 20 behinds..??

lol, you haven’t even seen the game... :oops::thumbsu:

Do you know I've seen you lose more Grand Finals than any other club since 1989

Gellywobbles :cool:
Surprised you actually took as long to show up this time Robbo considering the Pies are into another phase of their usual “glory” eras. :$

Far king lol. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Knock yourself out, pipsqueak. :thumbsu:

Surprised you actually took as long to show up this time Robbo considering the Pies are into another phase of their usual “glory” eras. :$
Do you think it will be another 44 years before you find another Weapon Dank combo?

Every conversation we will ever have will end with 15 > 9 because that's all that counts, it's all we care about, it's all they play for, it's all that matters... and you know it... but keep furiously shaking your tiny little minnow fists at the big city slicker... good times :cool:

15 > 9

Last edited:
Do you think it will be another 44 years before you find another Weapon Dank combo?

Every conversation we will ever have will end with 15 > 9 because that's all that counts, it's all we care about, it's all they play for, it's all that matters... and you know it... but keep furiously shaking your tiny little minnow fists at the big city slicker... good times :cool:

15 > 9

10+ flags or gtfo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back