The Eternal Punting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Deshaun Watson has done an acl overnight. No watson, no JJ, the Texans are dead in the water. Load up against them. Unless of course they trade something half decent in but at this point they’re stuffed.
I nearly had them winning it all too. Feel for them.

Tulip running race 5 flemington 13 buck chance.
Only posting cause Tulip on here not that i think itll win

Going to put $200 on Almandin @$7.50 to win the cup. terrible bloody field this year. Only worry is F Dettori riding the horse.
Put the $200 on Almandin during the week @$7.50. Got the quaddie [50%] yesterday so I popped $200 on each of Humidor @ $8.50 and Marmelo @$9.00.
Take a couple of first 4's with Wall of Fire, Amelia's Star,Johannes Vermeer Rekindling and Big Duke.Monday and that will be me for this years cup.

Last edited:
Deshaun Watson has done an acl overnight. No watson, no JJ, the Texans are dead in the water. Load up against them. Unless of course they trade something half decent in but at this point they’re stuffed.

Took this one, came in a nice little earner :D

Took this one, came in a nice little earner :D

I couldn’t believe what they paying. Wish I’d taken my own advice but I made a killing on the weekend and pulled the pin until tomorrow when I give it all back

Hahaha. Any good Horses running worth a punt? I'll give a bit back for cup day fun.

I’m not the horses guy hahaha. any I get will be pure luck. I basically follow Hayes in Melbourne which can work well sometimes... sometimes not

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For what it is worth these are mine, Almandin, Humidor and Max Dynamite. Good luck anyway.
Excellent. I’m going to tip them too now. I usually just get a mystery bet but this way it becomes your fault if I don’t win which is much more fun.

Oh I did hear from the trainer of horse 1 race 1 that he was extremely confident of a win. I was liking the 2 I. The same race before I’d heard this so I’m a little torn.

Ahhhhh did anyone else get on this by chance?

I backed it ... but I didn't actually see your tip.

Had a great run tho, and good to start the day with a win.

I missed the race but backed it at $5.50. What did it run at?

My day is covered now. Fingers crossed.

Did you not back Max Dynamite PG? It paid about $5.50 for a place. Easy money.
Yup. So I won back 0.5 of my spend. On the other hand, I won something which I never do, so that’s nice.

Put the $200 on Almandin during the week @$7.50. Got the quaddie [50%] yesterday so I popped $200 on each of Humidor @ $8.50 and Marmelo @$9.00.
Take a couple of first 4's with Wall of Fire, Amelia's Star,Johannes Vermeer Rekindling and Big Duke.Monday and that will be me for this years cup.
I do have some very fresh confetti free for anyone attending a wedding this weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back