Prediction Player Claim for 2018 - Brayden ‘Bruzzy’ Maynard

Remove this Banner Ad

Soups

Premium Platinum
Jul 16, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
Bruzzy. The Young Bull.

This will be the year he’s pushed up the field and opponents will start to quiver at the knees when this bloke comes running towards them.

He’s going to start how he ended the year and be the bullocking midfielder along to JDG. Add the class of Pendles and our midfield is going to be a force to be reckoned with.

Agreed but I wouldn’t move him from the hbf, we need his run there!

Really like him but I reckon he would be better HBF than midfield. His run and developing kicking skills is what we lack back there.

I do like him off the HBF and he has been developing his run off there but I think he’s going to be so much more dangerous further up the field. There was a game I think it might have been one of the Hawthorn games? But he was further up the field and he was pin pointing players in the forward 50 beautifully. We also really lack that F50 entry and that’s where I see him being most dangerous.

Can't see him playing permanent midfield but will certainly get more opportunity in 2018.

634484d29f7c2e2aa6c3f995dff5d9fc.jpg

Quadzilla.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m so happy this guy’s moving into the midfield, can’t wait to see him hitting up targets inside 50 with that raking left boot of his, and slotting more goals from outside 50.

I really want to see him hitting targets with his right foot. When he can do that consistently I think we will have an obsolete champion on our hands.

I really want to see him hitting targets with his right foot. When he can do that consistently I think we will have an obsolete champion on our hands.
Autocorrect?
It would be a plus but I would prefer he stick to his left boot and only use the right when desperate, mainly because his left boot is such a weapon.

Autocorrect?
It would be a plus but I would prefer he stick to his left boot and only use the right when desperate, mainly because his left boot is such a weapon.

Agree but his right foot has been so poor in the past that if he is force to use it, which clubs will try to do more and more, there is a real risk of turnovers. To reach his obsolete (sic) best he needs at least a serviceable right side.

Agree but his right foot has been so poor in the past that if he is force to use it, which clubs will try to do more and more, there is a real risk of turnovers. To reach his obsolete (sic) best he needs at least a serviceable right side.
No one will be forcing him. The bull will just run through them.

One of the few shining lights we have. Hopefully he and De Gooey can improve again and become our new Thomas and Pendlebury.

Given their playing style, I think more akin to Darren Millane twins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back