Toast Cain Liddle

Remove this Banner Ad

We didn't maintain a surge with Judd and 4 years of finals between 2009 and 2013, I wouldn't be putting any surge above 60k down to onfield exclusively. We los0t a generation of supporters. Our numbers have tapped out and we need to win over the next generation.
MEB_ and HBF are doing their bit to fill the gap. The rest of you need to lift, ffs.

I'm not sure Carlton has that kind of dormant following out there that will equate to 60K or 70K paid up members in a few years.

We ripped the guts out of our core. Dispassionate parents make for absent children. They probably all barrack for Richmond now.

A liddle disappointed that no one has made puns about his name yet

And here's me thinking I'd be first...

Damn you Venom...but it's better than being beaten to the punch by Ferris I spose...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing is a certainty but on face value this looks like a great get, a proven operator in the fields I see as us needing most off-field. I know somebody that has worked with him for years and says he's a ripping guy and that we landed the perfect guy for what we need, time will tell. We are building on-field in the right manner and now it's time to take the next step off it, wishing him the best and hopefully he can have a great run at the Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back