Gaming Madden 18

Connected Franchise or Tournament

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

90 Christian Kirksey. Not sure whether to use or sell... worth about 200k but his zone rating is meh (despite being almost infinitely better in every other stat than my current LOLB Bradham)
Hmm interesting. Think I prefer my one tbh.

My team is already too good for the vast majority of challenges I'm playing anyway. Might have to start playing online a bit more.

Hmm interesting. Think I prefer my one tbh.

My team is already too good for the vast majority of challenges I'm playing anyway. Might have to start playing online a bit more.
Yeah I sold for 200k and put it toward the 91 Posluszny! Still relatively happy with the ROI - could've back fired pretty badly.

Online is great! I rarely play solos anymore. Be warned it's damn frustrating (I broke a controller :oops:)

Yeah I sold for 200k and put it toward the 91 Posluszny! Still relatively happy with the ROI - could've back fired pretty badly.

Online is great! I rarely play solos anymore. Be warned it's damn frustrating (I broke a controller :oops:)
Is the lag still bad? My experience on our franchise has been bad in terms of that.

Does Madden let you play a player out of position? Example - could I run Cam Newton as a HB?

I think you need to edit the depth chart to put a player out of position. I would expect that Newton gets penalised for playing as a running back when he's a QB, even though he's well-known as a QB who likes to run.

Does Madden let you play a player out of position? Example - could I run Cam Newton as a HB?
Some sub formations put things like TE at FB. HB at WR. And someother things.
But the depth chart wont let you play QB at HB. Or HB at WR. S at LB

You can edit a player to change positions

Cockliff was San Francisco
I was Cleveland

1 - 5:11 J.Garoppolo 18 yard pass to T.Taylor - kick good 7-0
1 - 2:03 Z.Gonzalez 36 yd fg 7-3
1 - 0:24 J.Garoppolo 48 yard pass to A.Robinson - kick good 14-3
2 - 6:07 Z.Gonzalez 21 td fg 14-6
2 - 3:40 J.Garoppolo 17 yard pass to A.Robinson - kick good 21-6
2 - 2:06 Z.Gonzalez 45 yd fg 21-9
2 - 0:00 Z.Gonzalez 32 yd fg 21-12
3 - 5:00 D.Kizer 40 yard pass to R.Lewis - 2pt FAILED 21-18
4 - 4:43 R.Gould 29 yd fg 24-18
4 - 4:06 I.Crowell 66 yard run - kick good 24-25
4 - 2:47 J.Garoppolo 49 yd pass to A.Robinson - 2pt GOOD 32-25
4 - 2:37 D.Kizer 75 yard pass to B.Treggs - kick good 32-32
4 - 0:22 R.Gould 46 yd fg - 35-32

According to player stats I sacked Garoppolo 7.5 times
3.5 each to Ogbah and Garrett plus a 0.5 to Kindred

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was that your normal defence Cockliff38 ?
Only time previously I've ran I think well vs you you weren't in your normal d
Yeah it was mate. Don’t remember the numbers but I was pretty comfortable with the rush stats. The 66y was bad but other than that it didn’t feel too bad?

Yeah it was mate. Don’t remember the numbers but I was pretty comfortable with the rush stats. The 66y was bad but other than that it didn’t feel too bad?
I was 266/268 passing and 155 rushing
So 89 rushing from ~20 rushes. Still 4.5 a carry.

There was one play I found funny
The ONE time you called the mesh.
I was trying to audible out of the blitz worried shitless about the drag.
You snapped a fraction too early for me to audible.
I go at the sack.

And twice I stuffed up my play call.
1 I marched for 1 maybe 2 first downs before punting.
The other was the 75yard td pass lol.

I have nothing against that play, I love it. But I didn't feel there was enough plays out of that formation for a hurry up. Lol
Didn't matter.

Yeah hurry up is something I definitely need to get better at.

The mesh play - I couldn’t remember if I ran it once or twice but you pretty emphatically blew it up so I put it away for good!

The play I found funny was the pick by the DL to end the game :cool: he got the ball and literally didn’t know what to do

Back