Adelaide Crows New Logo Poll

Remove this Banner Ad

The fact that such a universally panned logo has been used for so long is testament to the club's lack of interest in constructive supporter feedback.
Actually, I think it mostly only gets panned in here. Most others I've spoken to out of this environment love it. It COULD be that the Club haven't changed it because a majority of people support it (by keep buying merchandise with it on)?

Actually, I think it mostly only gets panned in here. Most others I've spoken to out of this environment love it. It COULD be that the Club haven't changed it because a majority of people support it (by keep buying merchandise with it on)?
People will buy the merchandise regardless of whether they like the logo or not, especially when we're contending for a flag. It doesn't answer the question of whether they would buy more though. It's also a long bow to draw connecting your social circle to the wider public like that. Personally I don't know anyone who likes it, and as far as I know none of them post on this forum.

I'd also remind you that there were people on here defending having that massive photo of VB up at the HQ right to the eve of the day it was taken down. Just because the club hasn't changed the logo doesn't mean it's not on the back of their minds to do so at some point in the future.

People will buy the merchandise regardless of whether they like the logo or not, especially when we're contending for a flag. It doesn't answer the question of whether they would buy more though. It's also a long bow to draw connecting your social circle to the wider public like that. Personally I don't know anyone who likes it, and as far as I know none of them post on this forum.

I'd also remind you that there were people on here defending having that massive photo of VB up at the HQ right to the eve of the day it was taken down. Just because the club hasn't changed the logo doesn't mean it's not on the back of their minds to do so at some point in the future.
I hope they were embarrassed into change when they saw the Eagles logo.

It is concerning that so many at the club seem to have Jenny’s taste :)

Well said fabs. The logo stinks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, considering all of SA's sports media seem to frequent Big Footy, why don't we create a thread with new logo designs? They might leak back to the club...
I'll bite.
Screen Shot 2017-11-08 at 10.25.58 am.png
Look, it's not the greatest thing I've ever seen, but I taught myself to use Illustrator 12 months ago, and personally I think it's better than the current logo.

Based on Bentley logo. Dont have skills or tools to do pro job online. Want to add an AFC to the middle and maybe silver the remaining white.
1480b19d6c790bf17e6c66ef88ffac10.jpg

aedd50573f33c1072e1c45384d33d7f8.jpg

Literally anything will be better than this turd logo which currently represents our club.
That's not true. I hate the logo, with a passion.

I also hate how every bit of clip art, google image search, or poorly imagined concept gets thrown up as a viable alternative. Most are just as poor as the current logo, just different.

That's not true. I hate the logo, with a passion.

I also hate how every bit of clip art, google image search, or poorly imagined concept gets thrown up as a viable alternative. Most are just as poor as the current logo, just different.
I disagree. The current logo, in my personal taste, is unique in its badness. They could not have come up with anything worse.

I'll bite.
View attachment 437155
Look, it's not the greatest thing I've ever seen, but I taught myself to use Illustrator 12 months ago, and personally I think it's better than the current logo.
Good on you for teaching yourself Illustrator. I have been doing the same with Photoshop, After Effects, and 3DS Max..... but for much, much longer.... still learning lots. At least it keeps the brain active :)

I think the main problems with our logo are the colour of the crow, and the over use of the gold and red. Any blue we use should be almost black (just like crows). We don't need Adelaide Crows written in red and yellow.... Good logos don't need words. A black silhouette of a real looking crow not a complete cartoon would be great.

gUc5avc.png

I think the main problems with our logo are the colour of the crow, and the over use of the gold and red. Any blue we use should be almost black (just like crows). We don't need Adelaide Crows written in red and yellow.... Good logos don't need words. A black silhouette of a real looking crow not a complete cartoon would be great.

gUc5avc.png
What about an intimidating, creepy looking crow head?

crow head.jpg

My annual plea to the powers that be:

PUUUHHHHLLLEEEASE lose the Ratbirds logo. You guys are killing me making me wear this stuff around Cleveland. If I get shot, my death is on your hands. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back