Actors you cannot stand.

Remove this Banner Ad

Louis C.K.
As much as I absolutely loved his show (and as much as I'm disappointed in what a real-life creep he was), his acting is pretty bad. It works in his show because he's playing himself to an extent, but he was noticeably the weak link in Horace & Pete and I wasn't particularly convinced by his turn in Blue Jasmine either.

Vince Vaughn. Everything he does turns into s**t

Seen Brawl in Cell Block 99? Much different Vaughn role.

My list:

Johnny Depp
Jay Barachul (or w/e his name is, the guy in alot of the same films as Seth Rogan)
Megan Fox
Keira Knightly
Gerard Butler (* the movies this guy does)
Topher Grace
Ed Helms (Unfunny *)

This is the main reason why I don't go and watch Hollywood crap movies and only go to independent and festival movies. Ben Afleck can act, he has been in some really good indie movies. As for Jennifer Lawerence the first movie I saw her in was called Winter Bones (indie movie) and she was fantastic and I thought great she will be in a lot more of these type of movies how wrong was I. I haven't seen one of her movies since.

Leonardo DiCaprio

Most overrated actor going around.

Oscar for The Revenant? Movies must be s**t if he wins after being (literally) carried for half of the movie.

I wish to like this post many times.

Stinking pile of s**t that movie was. Only saw it to get out of 40 degree heat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've heard Vince Vaughn was trying to be an action hero type actor (he was in the 1997 Jurassic Park sequel) but the weight gain kind of ruined it.

Dave Franco comes to mind

And on the female side, Reece Witherspoon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back