AFL Umpires Boss Sacked

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope they inform the Dogs quickly of the new boss, need to get into payment talks quickly and efficiently.
I'm glad that the culprit for our poor 2017 has been found and dealt with appropriately.

Has anyone seen Plugger35 ?

Is it possible for a person to combust with joy?

Last seen here
jOh6SkdQ5oEwHWyny3dBb5tXsvcKp1Z7sR9xx47RFybUPDguZThh0LBf54rr9LAjhDzFb5nXPqTcxiBoLA_SEccH0mowcvjDbt7IbB4=w443-h332-nc

Surely even you couldn’t give the Saints more of a dream run than they already get.
Riewoldt has an incredible FF/FA ratio. Better than any team has endured in the history of AFL (although the saints during the 66 finals series came close).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely even you couldn’t give the Saints more of a dream run than they already get.

I don't know how having one of the worst free kick differentials over the past 6 or 7 years constitutes us getting a dream run, that's just fake news.

Riewoldt has an incredible FF/FA ratio. Better than any team has endured in the history of AFL (although the saints during the 66 finals series came close).

More fake news.

bartop20.png

More fake news.
Over their career:

Selwood 673 FF/314 FA
Ratio 2.14

Riewoldt 414 FF/161 FA
Ratio 2.57

Oh Pluggsy, you're too easy.

Over their career:

Selwood 673 FF/314 FA
Ratio 2.14

Riewoldt 414 FF/161 FA
Ratio 2.57

Oh Pluggsy, you're too easy.

A key forward that played in front of his opponent for the majority of his career not giving away many free kicks shouldn't be that surprising.

Nick Riewoldt didn't need to infringe to beat his opponents, his opponents often needed to infringe to beat him though.

A key forward that played in front of his opponent for the majority of his career not giving away many free kicks shouldn't be that surprising.

Nick Riewoldt didn't need to infringe to beat his opponents, his opponents often needed to infringe to beat him though.
Oh yes that's right, St Kilda free kicks are all deserved but if any other team is awarded one, AFL is rigged. Got it :thumbsu:

Hahahahahahahahaha gold Plugg

You never fail to deliver :thumbsu:

I didn't think a common sense answer was that funny.

Oh yes that's right, St Kilda free kicks are all deserved but if any other team is awarded one, AFL is rigged. Got it :thumbsu:

I've never said all St Kilda free kicks were deserved but when a middle of the road team like the Bulldogs that has finished 7th and 10th the last 2 years has the biggest positive free kick differential by a considerable margin (+178) you have to question the integrity of the umpiring.

I've never said all St Kilda free kicks were deserved but when a middle of the road team like the Bulldogs that has finished 7th and 10th the last 2 years has the biggest positive free kick differential by a considerable margin (+178) you have to question the integrity of the umpiring.
Nick Riewoldt has the greatest free kick differential of his generation but never won a Brownlow, therefore you have to question in integrity of umpiring when it comes to Nick Riewoldt.
#pluggerlogic

I'd improve the umpiring standards enormously. #freekickstkilda

I'm shocked that you're even on this thread.

I would have thought you'd be polishing your resume and staking out Gil to make your pitch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back