Social Off Topic Thread - Shells' Shack

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah I downvoted that yesterday. Micro transactions have ruined gaming. Thankfully I'm not very good therefore entirely uninterested in the likes of the games you've listed above, COD, BF, Fallout, Farcry, Uncharted, Destiny, Overwatch, etc.
not sure why not being good should stop someone from playing a game.o_O MM should sort you out into similar skill leveled players + PVE activities.

The consumers have spoken with regards to MT's- honestly expect to see a reversal in their prominence to reduce backlash. If it was up to me I would make it a requirement that all MT's to be cosmetic only ala rocket league.

not sure why not being good should stop someone from playing a game.o_O MM should sort you out into similar skill leveled players + PVE activities.

The consumers have spoken with regards to MT's- honestly expect to see a reversal in their prominence to reduce backlash. If it was up to me I would make it a requirement that all MT's to be cosmetic only ala rocket league.
All of fortnites are cosmetic too aren't they

Take 3 :D

Buy Doss place, at mates rates of course. I’m sure he won’t mind.
Hey cat with wiggling ears, I’ll tag you until you’ll talk to us mere Scratching Post plebs. I know you’ve read it. ;)

Can you at least respond to my totally not trumped up charge of moderator abuse.
I find catempire title highly offensive and request you resolve it... by bombing his house. Thxbai

You could just pop in to say hello though. You haven’t stopped by in ages :(

Take 3 :D

Buy Doss place, at mates rates of course. I’m sure he won’t mind.
Hey cat with wiggling ears, I’ll tag you until you’ll talk to us mere Scratching Post plebs. I know you’ve read it. ;)

Can you at least respond to my totally not trumped up charge of moderator abuse.
I find catempire title highly offensive and request you resolve it... by bombing his house. Thxbai

You could just pop in to say hello though. You haven’t stopped by in ages :(
I kinda like it. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back