Traded Bryce Gibbs - Pt. 2 - [traded to Adelaide]

Remove this Banner Ad

You're such a clown.
Most of those guys you picked wouldn't have played one game for Adelaide.
There is no way you can rate guys that haven't played at AFL level yet.

Milera is already ahead of Fisher and Cunningham too.
Mate, Milera is lucky to be that high. He's a pussy and I wouldn't be surprised to see him out of the AFL system in a few years.

Mate, Milera is lucky to be that high. He's a pussy and I wouldn't be surprised to see him out of the AFL system in a few years.

Yeah I bet you said the same about Andrew McLeod.

Once he gets some muscle on he'll be a very good AFL footballer.

You are showing your ignorance here.

Milera would've played 40 games by now at Carlton.

Milera is already ahead of Fisher and Cunningham too.

Not sure why you say already ... he’s been in the system a year longer than Fisher and honestly, isn’t that much ahead at all at this point.

There’s some pretty good bump material being put up in this thread from both sides. Will be interesting to see which way it falls next time. Last time it fell Carlton posters way, after all the “no way we’re giving up two first rounders for a 29yo B grade player” stuff coming from Crows posters.

Yeah I bet you said the same about Andrew McLeod.

Once he gets some muscle on he'll be a very good AFL footballer.

You are showing your ignorance here.

Milera would've played 40 games by now at Carlton.

Lol comparing Milera to McLeod! Haha quintessential crows fan! Lol

Silvagni hates soft players. Milera would have his head well and truely on the chopping block.

When I discuss footy with my crows friends I always point out that the crows have too many soft players running around in one team.

Milera, McKay, Knight, Seedsman, Atkins..

How can you expect to win a flag when these guys are all going to panic under pressure.

The example I use to demonstrate why SOS is a gun is Blaine Boekhorst. Boekhorst dominates at VFL level, but is only used as a last resort at AFL level, even though he can be damaging with ball in hand.

Silvagni HATES these players, Boekhorst said as much after his first interview with the great man. If Milera was at Carlton he would be playing less AFL than he is currently at the Crows.

Lol comparing Milera to McLeod! Haha quintessential crows fan! Lol

Silvagni hates soft players. Milera would have his head well and truely on the chopping block.

When I discuss footy with my crows friends I always point out that the crows have too many soft players running around in one team.

Milera, McKay, Knight, Seedsman, Atkins..

How can you expect to win a flag when these guys are all going to panic under pressure.

The example I use to demonstrate why SOS is a gun is Blaine Boekhorst. Boekhorst dominates at VFL level, but is only used as a last resort at AFL level, even though he can be damaging with ball in hand.

Silvagni HATES these players, Boekhorst said as much after his first interview with the great man. If Milera was at Carlton he would be playing less AFL than he is currently at the Crows.

Because that is the same thing that was said about McLeod. I wasnt comparing the two, just saying that it was the exact criticism of McLeod.
"too weak" they said.

Milera would've been in your 22 every single game, dont be mistaken.

You severely overrate both your team and your players.
Half of them wouldnt even be best 22 at finals sides.

Riley Knight soft.....bahahaha see now I know you have NFI.

Not sure why you say already ... he’s been in the system a year longer than Fisher and honestly, isn’t that much ahead at all at this point.

There’s some pretty good bump material being put up in this thread from both sides. Will be interesting to see which way it falls next time. Last time it fell Carlton posters way, after all the “no way we’re giving up two first rounders for a 29yo B grade player” stuff coming from Crows posters.

Because those guys have had a clear run at AFL because of Carlton's position on the ladder and lack of depth.
Milera has played a similar number of games to Fisher and hasnt had a consistent run at it like Fisher's 2017.
Fisher has 6 games under 10 disposals out of 17 games. That's alarming to say the least.

I cant wait to bump the "we'll make finals and you wont" posts from Carlton fans too.
Lost arguably your best player and reckon you're going to shoot up the ladder lol

Also love that Riley Knight is soft/scared now according to your mate Geoff here, even though he's one of the most hard at it players in the league. That's like me saying that Casboult is one of the worst contested marks in the comp lol.

Milera has played a similar number of games to Fisher and hasnt had a consistent run at it like Fisher's 2017.
Fisher has 6 games under 10 disposals out of 17 games. That's alarming to say the least.

Huh? Aside from round 7, Milera played in every Crows game from round 1-16. And you’re claiming he didn’t get a consistent run at it? Fisher was stop start until round 15 before he got a good run at it and played out the rest of the season. Try starting with the facts, not the story, to keep that imagination of yours from running wild.

Actually it was 5 games out of 17 where Fisher had 8 or 9 disposals, playing less than 70% game time. We’re you as alarmed when Milera had returns of less than 10 disposals in half the games of his debut season playing mostly 70%+ game time? Give the hyperbole a rest.

Huh? Aside from round 7, Milera played in every Crows game from round 1-16. And you’re claiming he didn’t get a consistent run at it? Fisher was stop start until round 15 before he got a good run at it and played out the rest of the season. Try starting with the facts, not the story, to keep that imagination of yours from running wild.

Actually it was 5 games out of 17 where Fisher had 8 or 9 disposals, playing less than 70% game time. We’re you as alarmed when Milera had returns of less than 10 disposals in half the games of his debut season playing mostly 70%+ game time? Give the hyperbole a rest.

Fisher played 17 of a possible 22 games ffs. More than milera who played 16 of 25 games
How is that stop-start?

You need to get a grip and not just pretend these Carlton youngsters are any better than any others.

A lot of them have shown a glimpse but no more...They've managed to get games when they wouldnt have at better clubs

Because that is the same thing that was said about McLeod. I wasnt comparing the two, just saying that it was the exact criticism of McLeod.
"too weak" they said.

Milera would've been in your 22 every single game, dont be mistaken.

You severely overrate both your team and your players.
Half of them wouldnt even be best 22 at finals sides.

Riley Knight soft.....bahahaha see now I know you have NFI.

Mate, Milera is a Tambling clone. Don't even mention McLeod when talking about Milera you confuse people as they are absolutely nothing alike. When making comparisons in any way be realistic and compare Milera with Tambling who is eerily similar.

Mate, Milera is a Tambling clone. Don't even mention McLeod when talking about Milera you confuse people as they are absolutely nothing alike. When making comparisons in any way be realistic and compare Milera with Tambling who is eerily similar.

Everyone said McLeod was a dud and he'd never amount to anything, he was weak and tried to do too much.
Same criticisms leveled at Milera at the same stage.

Now its very unlikely he'll be as good as McLeod, but why are you judging when he has barely played 20 games.

If we wanna talk about weak why arent we talking about Fisher in the same breath?

Everyone said McLeod was a dud and he'd never amount to anything, he was weak and tried to do too much.
Same criticisms leveled at Milera at the same stage.

Now its very unlikely he'll be as good as McLeod, but why are you judging when he has barely played 20 games.

If we wanna talk about weak why arent we talking about Fisher in the same breath?

You compare the critisim of Milera with McLeod to imply that somehow we should watch out because Milera could become McLeod. Laughable.

McLeod was a completely different prospect. Powerful, explosive. It would be like me saying,

'Yeah all your critisms about Fisher, it's funny people used to say the same things about McLeod'

Wouldn't that sound ridiculous?

Compare Milera to a player who is almost exact in every way, including the criticism levelled at him. Tambling

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You compare the critisim of Milera with McLeod to imply that somehow we should watch out because Milera could become McLeod. Laughable.

McLeod was a completely different prospect. Powerful, explosive. It would be like me saying,

'Yeah all your critisms about Fisher, it's funny people used to say the same things about McLeod'

Wouldn't that sound ridiculous?

Compare Milera to a player who is almost exact in every way, including the criticism levelled at him. Tambling

Not at all.
Just saying that criticism of 'too weak' isnt a great criticism for a young guy who hasnt built his body up to AFL standard yet.

OK What about Fisher? He's weak as piss too at this stage, should we compare the two?

Not at all.
Just saying that criticism of 'too weak' isnt a great criticism for a young guy who hasnt built his body up to AFL standard yet.

OK What about Fisher? He's weak as piss too at this stage, should we compare the two?

So you're comparing the 80kg 2nd year player who even by his own fans is getting criticised for his lack of hardness to the 68kg first year player who no one has questioned his hardness?

Endless circular arguments with these Crows fans.

So you're comparing the 80kg 2nd year player who even by his own fans is getting criticised for his lack of hardness to the 68kg first year player who no one has questioned his hardness?

Endless circular arguments with these Crows fans.

You said weakness not hardness.
Those are two different things. Milera is perfectly willing to put his body on the line, he just doesnt have the strength to break or hold tackles well yet. The players you listed must be a joke. You've just picked any outside player we have and they're suddenly pussies. Maybe you should get some more pussies given you won 9 less games than us last year in the H+A season.

Also you questions Riley Knights hardness earlier in the thread so lets be honest your opinion is completely uninformed.

Last edited:
Fisher played 17 of a possible 22 games ffs. More than milera who played 16 of 25 games

Here is what you posted - Milera has played a similar number of games to Fisher and hasnt had a consistent run at it like Fisher's 2017.

Again, aside from round 7, Milera played in every Crows’ games from round 1-16. Your statement is just total bullocks. He got a damn good run, he just didn’t do enough during his run to hold his place in the side after round 16. This new tangent, the ratio of actual games to possible games played, is irrelevant to your statement.

You need to get a grip and not just pretend these Carlton youngsters are any better than any others.

I think you’ve confused me with another poster. I’ve made no such claim.

Here is what you posted - Milera has played a similar number of games to Fisher and hasnt had a consistent run at it like Fisher's 2017.

Again, aside from round 7, Milera played in every Crows’ games from round 1-16. Your statement is just total bullocks. He got a damn good run, he just didn’t do enough during his run to hold his place in the side after round 16. This new tangent, the ratio of actual games to possible games played, is irrelevant to your statement.

I think you’ve confused me with another poster. I’ve made no such claim.

Bit different being dropped from the top placed side than the 16th place side.
There's this thing we have called pressure for spots. One day you might understand.
He was also carrying a niggle at that time which was impacting his performance.

Doesnt change the fact that Fisher would not have got a game for us yet, at all.

You said weakness not hardness.
Those are two different things. Milera is perfectly willing to put his body on the line, he just doesnt have the strength to break or hold tackles well yet. The players you listed must be a joke. You've just picked any outside player we have and they're suddenly pussies. Maybe you should get some more pussies given you won 9 less games than us last year in the H+A season.

Also you questions Riley Knights hardness earlier in the thread so lets be honest your opinion is completely uninformed.

Weakness, hardness what a red herring you have pointed out.

Milera is weak, not hard, soft, however you want to put it, and I don't think too many informed crows people would argue that.

Bit different being dropped from the top placed side than the 16th place side.

LMFAO. I knew even as I wrote that, given your penchant for spiralling off on new and irrelevant tangents, that this would be your predictably boorish reply. But again, this point has nothing whatsoever to do with your statement.

This is a binary proposition - either Milera didn’t get as consistent a run as you claimed, or he did. And I’ve shown that indeed he did. But of course, it’s no surprise to see you waffle on about other things rather than just man up and say “oh yeah, my bad, I got it wrong”.

Weakness, hardness what a red herring you have pointed out.

Milera is weak, not hard, soft, however you want to put it, and I don't think too many informed crows people would argue that.

Weak is the opposite of strong.
He goes in hard enough, but is not strong in the hips or the arms yet.

If you don't know the difference that's your problem.

Then again wouldnt expect you to understand because you think Riley Knight is soft. :drunk:

LMFAO. I knew even as I wrote that, given your penchant for spiralling off on new and irrelevant tangents, that this would be your predictably boorish reply. But again, this point has nothing whatsoever to do with your statement.

This is a binary proposition - either Milera didn’t get as consistent a run as you claimed, or he did. And I’ve shown that indeed he did. But of course, it’s no surprise to see you waffle on about other things rather than just man up and say “oh yeah, my bad, I got it wrong”.

Well even if you put the games together he's never had 10 games in a row.
I would call that a 'decent run at it'.

Either way he would've played 40+ games at Carlton by now.
That was more my point. He's been on the fringes, not necessarily playing his best position.

Weak is the opposite of strong.
He goes in hard enough, but is not strong in the hips or the arms yet.

If you don't know the difference that's your problem.

Then again wouldnt expect you to understand because you think Riley Knight is soft. :drunk:

He's a pussy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back