News Paddy Ryder charges dropped

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The more footage that came to light of the incident the surer this result was for Paddy.

Don’t expect any apologies from the swamp dwellers at West Lakes or from their pond-scum ambassador sycophants in the media. inb4 disingenuous “Police Fail to lay Charges over Ryder Assault” headline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those cops, particularly the central one, made a low key situation worse than it needed to be. Looks to me like Ryder is pissed that they've held him when he didn't do anything.

My tip: charges will be withdrawn.

^^^ This guy *s.

Seriously great news:thumbsu:

Shall resist the temptation to comment on modern day policing as I come from the Jurassic Park era and after all this thread is all about Paddy:)

Go have a look, something alluding to a slippery slope since you can now deck cops.
Their faux concern for the police is very transparent. Great reading so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They were always, "He' guilty as, just look at the footage!!!!..... but he'll get off cause .....mumble, mumble... political...mumble mumble ....judiciary.... mumble mumble...."
Yeah the media were trying to build it up like he flattened a cop and he was looking at missing part of the season due to jail time/execution. This outcome was always a likely outcome considering how minor Paddy’s role in the incident was. The faux outrage that he ‘only’ got a warning is cute though.

Oh geez .. what an absolute sad sack, he never hit a cop, its only in her very sad feeble mind.
I look forward to the day that low lifes like her are outed on the news and called to account. What a vile thing. Meanwhile I'll enjoy her salt. One very disturbed disappointed and upset lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back