The off topic thread 3.0

What would you like the thread titled?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the Great Barrier Reef for the first time in my life yesterday. It’s f***ing incredible. Can’t believe I have slept on it for so long.
Suspended? Wow, someone really hates the Great Barrier Reef.

Just got NBA2K18.

Cant decide which team to go with MyGM. MyGM is always my favourite part of the game because it's like FM but with basketball.

I am a Bulls fan so rebuilding the Bulls would be fun but I also wanna see what I can do with the Bucks cos I love the Greek Freak. The dream is to try and get Giannis to the Bulls but it's almost impossible. Haha.

Just got NBA2K18.

Cant decide which team to go with MyGM. MyGM is always my favourite part of the game because it's like FM but with basketball.

I am a Bulls fan so rebuilding the Bulls would be fun but I also wanna see what I can do with the Bucks cos I love the Greek Freak. The dream is to try and get Giannis to the Bulls but it's almost impossible. Haha.
Always loved doing MyGM. Are you playing all the games or simming through?

Saw that when it first started floating around about a week ago. That's a whole new level of ineptness. Makes Betsy DeVos look positively on top of things.

As much as possible I avoid JFK and use La Guardia instead. Much easier trip into Manhattan. But nothing major really you do right now about it. Just a future reference point.

How’s this for needing to move quickly. We arrive in Los Angeles from New York at 10PM and then LA to Melbourne flight at 11:55PM. I get it’s a transit stopover but it has me a bit nervous because I am not an experienced flier.

How’s this for needing to move quickly. We arrive in Los Angeles from New York at 10PM and then LA to Melbourne flight at 11:55PM. I get it’s a transit stopover but it has me a bit nervous because I am not an experienced flier.
Who are you flying mate? I've done that stopover more times than I can count, it's actually pretty easy most of the time.

That's the Qantas leg it appears. You have nothing to worry about if so, they're coded together. The entire NYC-LAX flight is essentially full of people who are either taking the Melbourne bound or Sydney bound leg from LAX.

It won't leave without you.

Who are you flying mate? I've done that stopover more times than I can count, it's actually pretty easy most of the time.

That's the Qantas leg it appears. You have nothing to worry about if so, they're coded together. The entire NYC-LAX flight is essentially full of people who are either taking the Melbourne bound or Sydney bound leg from LAX.

It won't leave without you.

Yes, with Qantas. I even considered staying in LA a day to better prepare for the International flight to Melbourne but that just would’ve tacked on another few hundred dollars anyway and I guess it would’ve been a bit stupid to go down that route.

I think I am overthinking things and/or I’ve seen Home Alone one too many times.

Yes, with Qantas. I even considered staying in LA a day to better prepare for the International flight to Melbourne but that just would’ve tacked on another few hundred dollars anyway and I guess it would’ve been a bit stupid to go down that route.

I think I am overthinking things and/or I’ve seen Home Alone one too many times.
Who's doing the NY-LA leg? Delta? American?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back