Competition Gaelic-Australian Rules National Trophy ENTRIES DUE DECEMBER 1st

Remove this Banner Ad

LM Sports is exploring international locations for franchises including teams in San Diego and the United Kingdom.
This new SD franchise better drop the 'Lakers' moniker before they officially launch or you'll be hearing from my lawyers.

OK my Bid is now

Townsville,
Lime Green,
Tropics.
37694821094_1ef6cc0f66_b.jpg

Introducing the newest GARNT team from Victoria....
View attachment 437134

THE MELBOURNE LIGHTNING

The Navy pays tribute to the Victorian heritage while the purple represents a vibrant new future for Gaelic-Australian Rules in Melbourne.

The colors are identical to LM Sports' Twenty20 Franchise, the Gippsland Thunder while also carrying a similar name. "Melbourne was chosen as the location for the Lightning as we can explore markets outside Gippsland while staying local in Victoria" LM Sports CEO Mr Martin said.

When asked if LM Sports are exploring other sports and leagues globally, Martin confirmed that "LM Sports is exploring international locations for franchises including teams in San Diego and the United Kingdom. We are looking to branch out to include Rugby and Soccer in the new year".

VPrfAgj.gif

Yours is very similar to Melbourne Storm, and the Tropics was a NAFL team- Cairns Tropics

Also, nice blast from the past there craegus...
Hobart40s.png

Yeah, always liked the branding for that team and have wanted to bring it back in some form. So I gave the logo a refresh and here we are.

That's not my logo but with two weeks to prep a design I'd be keeping things simple on the logo front and focus on the design.
Just an FYI that all logos must be original according to OP.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I honestly wish I had thought of this because it is amazing.
Please put Stalinovskovichdavidovitchsky as the name on the back of the jumper.
12383551_726695287464286_871928702_n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back