Socceroos THE WORLD CUP PLAY OFF THREAD-Socceroos through to Russia 2018 3-1 on Aggregate!!!! Ange resigns!

Who will qualify for the 2014 FIFA World Cup

• Australia Mate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Honduras Gringo

• I don't care. I'm waiting for the AFL draft.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

God he is hard to deal with, but full credit to Ange. To continuously play the same formation, more or less, and trust the process and players to play passing game. It is incredible to watch Australia play this way. Us? The socceroos? We were always the underdogs, have to fight for possession. Hope we keep him pass this World Cup tbh. Need him, his philosophy and develop the players.

Well that was pretty comfortable, question has to be asked how the **** do CONCACAF get three automatic spots? Honduras were garbage

Having said that, could you see Australia making it through the European playoffs?

Honduras were absolute garbage. They sat back for the best part of 180 minutes and barely stretched us. I think Syria would have beaten them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having said that, could you see Australia making it through the European playoffs?

Honduras were absolute garbage. They sat back for the best part of 180 minutes and barely stretched us. I think Syria would have beaten them.
Interesting point if we were in Europe football would be our number one game so what difference would that make.....

Interesting point if we were in Europe football would be our number one game so what difference would that make.....
And if we were in Europe Australia would be located where? What language would we speak? What population would we have?

Shame Aus made it. but that's football.
Hopefully they get done in the first round...

The way Aus fans are they don't deserve to be in world cups.

Shame Aus made it. but that's football.
Hopefully they get done in the first round...

The way Aus fans are they don't deserve to be in world cups.
Yes, because Italian fans are the beacons of morality and sportsmanship.

Yes, because Italian fans are the beacons of morality and sportsmanship.
*plays national anthem of any country* BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

God he is hard to deal with, but full credit to Ange. To continuously play the same formation, more or less, and trust the process and players to play passing game. It is incredible to watch Australia play this way. Us? The socceroos? We were always the underdogs, have to fight for possession. Hope we keep him pass this World Cup tbh. Need him, his philosophy and develop the players.

To continuously play the same formation and the same s**t players for most of the campaign , resulting in us almost losing to Syria at home and not qualifying - a free kick that hit the post away from not qualifying.

It's been.a very average coaching performance in my opinion. He did well winning us the Asian Cup but he's been poor recently.

It's like you have only watched the game tonight against a team that got done 6-0 by the US and not any of the games preceding it

*plays national anthem of any country* BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Like aus with Uruguay... like that you mean...
and turkiye...

Back