List Mgmt. 2017 draft thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Several years ago when we were crap at drafting, we drafted a kid who this year won the brownlow, the Norm Smith and a premiership medallion. Now that we are doing everything better, including drafting, the club should be able to draft a kid who can win the rising star and the coleman along with the brownlow, the Norm Smith and a premiership medallion. Anything less should lead to heads rolling.
Don't forget to add:
upload_2017-11-16_18-17-33.png

Gold Coast are really up against it and probably 3 years away from playing finals if all goes to plan imo
But it will all depend if AFL do actually throw the money at Lynch for the ambassador role they have hinted at and if Lynch takes the cash and is happy to stay a player that will probably never experience success or true afl honours
Yeah they probably are that far away from finals, but as I said if Dew can get them playing a competitive brand of footy I don't think AFL money will have anything to do with whether Lynch stays. He'll want to stay to be captain of the first Suns side to play finals.

The only reason Dusty didn’t win rising star was because he was ineligible due to a fine. Would have shat it in otherwise.
Spewing. Not sure how he sleeps at night.
Wasted career.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon we might get brander. Reckon Freo and Coll are our biggest competition but experts think they’ll grab others. Experts think Gws and Bris are our competition but they have several talls. Brisbane need a quality mid badly

I think we need to get at least one of brander, balta, Taylor to develop under Rance and Astbury. Think preferred scenario given Naish will most likely be top 25 would be Allen, balta/Collins and naish. Even better if naish slipped out of the 25 and we nabbed balta and Collins. Could see balta developing into a Stef Martin Alex Rance hybrid. Really like Collins as well. Would feel much easier knowing we have him on the list developing

I think we need to get at least one of brander, balta, Taylor to develop under Rance and Astbury. Think preferred scenario given Naish will most likely be top 25 would be Allen, balta/Collins and naish. Even better if naish slipped out of the 25 and we nabbed balta and Collins. Could see balta developing into a Stef Martin Alex Rance hybrid. Really like Collins as well. Would feel much easier knowing we have him on the list developing
Just want to say that I appreciate all of the insightful comments so many of you have been making on this thread. Good read and I don't need to read up on all the ones that no-one mentions. I'm only interested in who may be coming to us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back