Competition Gaelic-Australian Rules National Trophy ENTRIES DUE DECEMBER 1st

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay.

Haro originally had Darwin and Red, which wasn't valid, but edited it to Darwin and Maroon this morning at 8.16am

I missed that edit and said Darwin and Maroon were still available.

So Haro will get Darwin and Maroon as he was in first, Tigerz18 you'll have to take Cairns and Teal.

And that's the 16 complete.

magpienato I'll keep you in mind if someone drops out
Happy with that! will let you know if i pull out due to not finding a Rugby template. Could someone help out with that?

Also Townsville Tropics was the T20A team of rabbitoh21
giphy.gif

also, i havent reaad the full thread, but can we use secondary colours (ie white) or does it have to be a solid colour with patterns etc in a similar colour? (ie teal shirt with lighter or darker teal patterns)

also, i havent reaad the full thread, but can we use secondary colours (ie white) or does it have to be a solid colour with patterns etc in a similar colour? (ie teal shirt with lighter or darker teal patterns)
You can use any secondary colours you like, provided the kit is predominantly your chosen colour.

I won't specify a percentage, it just has to pass the eye test.

Last edited:
Heading south from the Lightning, the GARNT Tasmanian entry in association with the Makos Sports Group.......

40s_zps3fsrv2gc.png

Named for the famous global winds, the Roaring 40's, the Hobart 40's wear a variation of the colours that appear on Hobart's flag, Royal Blue and Red (the former being the primary colour and the later the secondary but also made far darker than the colour on the flag). It is expected that yellow or gold and white may also accent these two colours as they do also appear on the flag.

This blue looks like you left royal blue out in the sun for a few weeks. I had envisaged the royal blue team as being a bit more vibrant. My fault for not being specific enough with my colour list, play on.

This blue looks like you left royal blue out in the sun for a few weeks. I had envisaged the royal blue team as being a bit more vibrant. My fault for not being specific enough with my colour list, play on.

Yeah I know it is on the darker side, but it is Royal Blue (officially Dark Royal Blue). The colour may change to a lighter version depending on how it translates onto the template.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Hobart 40;s today have announced their new Major sponsor and in doing so have also unveiled an updated colour scheme to complement their sponsor.

Linking with local brand Blundstone Footwear who have been in Tasmania since 1870, the Blundstone Hobart 40's will wear Royal Blue, White and Lime Green for the upcoming GARNT season.

40s%20spon_zpsjnhpghni.png

What other MSG teams colours are based on the sponsors colours? Or are walking billboards?
Your NAFL team seems to have about 10 billion sponsors (I know this isn't the actual number, you don't need to get your t***ies in a twist about it) and this team bases their colours around their major corporate partner. Walking billboards.

Your NAFL team seems to have about 10 billion sponsors (I know this isn't the actual number, you don't need to get your t***ies in a twist about it) and this team bases their colours around their major corporate partner. Walking billboards.

Was just asking a simple question.

And just for reference, the Makos have only 1 more sponsor/partner than any average NAFL team (Manufacturer, 2 guernsey sponsors, one shorts sponsor and one charity partner)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back