Votes: 10 3.6%
  • Aiden Bonar

Votes: 15 5.4%
  • Nathan Murphy

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So after mis-quoting Naughton in the article, the journalist could end up looking quite silly. By the sounds of it, if one of the top four drop, the Pies will pounce. The old Cerra to Pies rumour is back in fashion again now. I just can't bloody wait until Friday because it's driving me insane haha.

So after mis-quoting Naughton in the article, the journalist could end up looking quite silly. By the sounds of it, if one of the top four drop, the Pies will pounce. The old Cerra to Pies rumour is back in fashion again now. I just can't bloody wait until Friday because it's driving me insane haha.
Surely Cerra was smart enough to bomb his club interviews to play for us :p

I've certainly been warming to him. After all this talk about his speed, I looked back and believe he got 3.09 in the 20m sprint in the pre-season. The average is 3.1, so while he's not lightning, he's not a plodder either. A touch of class in our midfield wouldn't go astray.

There’s talk on the draft board in the rumours thread that Cerra was constantly checking his phone and avoiding eye contact in his interview with Nth, who believe he was deliberately bombing.

There’s talk on the draft board in the rumours thread that Cerra was constantly checking his phone and avoiding eye contact in his interview with Nth, who believe he was deliberately bombing.
Wonder how true that was though? The poster didn’t last very long.

Lmao what a rat bag...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s just a rumour so should be taken with a grain of salt.

Yeah my thoughts exactly. Could you really blame anyone for not wanting to go to North though? :p

Seriously, what would be the appeal?

Apart from the prospect of getting early senior games? And that's me being generous.

I don't blame him if it was true. They have to participate in the draft but there's no reason they should have to feign interest in a club. Especially if they are in a position of strength as a projected high draft pick.

I say do what you can within the rules to get to somewhere you want to be.

Seriously, what would be the appeal?

Apart from the prospect of getting early senior games? And that's me being generous.

I don't blame him if it was true. They have to participate in the draft but there's no reason they should have to feign interest in a club. Especially if they are in a position of strength as a projected high draft pick.

I say do what you can within the rules to get to somewhere you want to be.

Probably getting on an AFL list and knowing there’s a $50 million organisation willing to invest so much into you. That isn’t how he’d look at it, but that’d be my take.

I found the reactions as intriguing as the rumour. The North supporters all hopped on the back foot and started throwing out names of guys that want to go there. If it were me I’d be very much in the “we don’t want you anyway” category, but the North supporters seem to have the mother of all chips on their shoulder on here. Like a small man complex. BTW I think the rumour was bullshit.

My read on the draft situation for 6 is that Cerra gets there as long as North don’t go him or Brayshaw.

Probably getting on an AFL list and knowing there’s a $50 million organisation willing to invest so much into you. That isn’t how he’d look at it, but that’d be my take.

I found the reactions as intriguing as the rumour. The North supporters all hopped on the back foot and started throwing out names of guys that want to go there. If it were me I’d be very much in the “we don’t want you anyway” category, but the North supporters seem to have the mother of all chips on their shoulder on here. Like a small man complex. BTW I think the rumour was bullshit.

My read on the draft situation for 6 is that Cerra gets there as long as North don’t go him or Brayshaw.

For some kids, sure. Changing clubs after 2 years is becoming easier and easier too.

The kid is going to be drafted though, that's a certainty in this case. So I wouldn't begrudge someone in that situation for wanting to have some say in what club they go to for the next couple of years. North would be at the bottom of my list, along with the Suns. Closely followed by the Lions. St Kilda wouldn't excite either. Freo and WC would be a pain in the arse, based on location. Clubs seem good enough though and the lifestyle and weather would appeal.

If it were me I wouldn't be checking my phone etc during an interview as that's not in my nature.

But yeah, I agree the rumour is probably crap regardless.

Here we go, Gary GetFookedenara with his useless evaluation.
And didn't say anything just waffled

But mentioned Hawthorn types.

He is a low level hawk sycophant. Can't abide him

So what actual players did he name? Or did he just speak in generalities telling us stuff we already know - no tall guys, no speed, can't kick, can't get past opposition players.
What you said.

A clown is he

So who out of our prospects can get the ball constantly and use it well constantly?

That should be a good starting point.

So who out of our prospects can get the ball constantly and use it well constantly?

That should be a good starting point.

Cerra and Coffield are probably your picks then.

Cerra and Coffield are probably your picks then.
I think we'll take Coffield.

Just a guess based on who goes first to other clubs and Naughton the outsider so to speak.

But whoever we get will be wearing 35 for some silly rotation thing that I suspect only a few like. It was tried fair enough. But not for me.

But Coffield looks even seniors ready somewhere in the season.

The reactions from Nth supporters were hilarious! Apparently every kid loves their club despite nobody actually supporting them aside from Dow I think.

They still have a big chip on their shoulders from missing Kelly and Martin. They’re convinced Kelly has ‘committed’ to them in 2020 also apparently :drunk:

Back