FTA-TV THE PUNISHER

Remove this Banner Ad

Only seen the first Ep and takes a bit to get going but when it gets going holy s**t it's so goooooood

read that it dropped tonight at 7pm AEDT. It's up on "those sites" anyway.
i thought "those sites" all got blocked and if you try to visit them now your computer explodes and it steals your credit card details.

if the first half of Daredevil season 2 is anything to go by then this is gonna be dark and brutal and gruesome and awesome.

i thought "those sites" all got blocked and if you try to visit them now your computer explodes and it steals your credit card details.

if the first half of Daredevil season 2 is anything to go by then this is gonna be dark and brutal and gruesome and awesome.

Heaps of them around and easy to find, governments plans were yet another waste of tax payer money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good creative decision to skip the creation/revenge story and to set him up as a punisher without a plan.

Have hopes for this one.

Powered through this over the weekend and enjoyed it. Not sure it was great, but still good nonetheless.

Felt there was a little too much filler in parts, but having said that, I think they got the amount of actions scene just about right. Only so many gun battles you can watch before they become repetitive.

Also got a bit worried in the middle of the series that they'd softened Frank up too much, but he certainly came back at the end.

Also, Madani is hot.

Finished it over two days and I thought it was on par with DD season 1. Some of the writing was quite predictable unfortunately and also not seeing any of IF, LC, DD or JJ was just weird considering the magnitude of destruction that was happening in NYC.

Set up nicely for a second season with Jigsaw.

Finished it over two days and I thought it was on par with DD season 1. Some of the writing was quite predictable unfortunately and also not seeing any of IF, LC, DD or JJ was just weird considering the magnitude of destruction that was happening in NYC.

Set up nicely for a second season with Jigsaw.

It's a weird but necessary plot hole that happens all through these Marvel series. All these Superheroes supposedly sharing the same universe/city, yet they keep having to save the world alone...

It's a weird but necessary plot hole that happens all through these Marvel series. All these Superheroes supposedly sharing the same universe/city, yet they keep having to save the world alone...

At least in this one Frank is really fighting a personal battle.

Karen does not mention Matt once though, you would think that Frank would have asked about him knowing what happened. That was the truly odd part.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back