GoYouBlues

Club Legend
Nov 7, 2005
Vermont, Vic
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
North Adelaide
Should see a lot more activity on this forum now that Sportal has decided to close down its forum. Sportal had thousands upon thousands of subscribers. Here's what it said today.

MESSAGE TO SPORTAL FORUM MEMBERS

Thanks for being part of and supporting the Sportal Forums.

Unfortunately Sportal is unable to continue to manage the Forums in their current state, so they have been taken down.

We apologise for the inconvenience to those many members who have enjoyed the opportunity to express and exchange views and we hope to be able to provide you all with a new and better forum in the not too distant future.

We would particularly like to thank those forum members who acted as moderators for their tireless efforts to provide a positive environment for all members.

Regards,
The Sportal Team

Pfffttttt

All those years of faithful service....and whatdya get ?

Bunches of 14yo's hurling abuse at one another combined with languid management finished it off.

I guess the peeweee that stole one of the moderators accounts was the icing on the cake.

Ahhhh well....i'll kokmyleg on the nearest post and call this home now i guess.

The beers are on me !:D

Beer said:
Pfffttttt

Bunches of 14yo's hurling abuse at one another combined with languid management finished it off.

I guess the peeweee that stole one of the moderators accounts was the icing on the cake.

And you think this site will be any different?:p :D

Big Footy Management:

24805BP~The-Simpsons-Mr-Burns-Excellent.jpg

Sharkey said:
And you think this site will be any different?:p :D

No idea....i'll suk it and see.

I gotta have an outlet tho....not easy in Sydney when u work with ruggerheads and cant just go for a beer and talk footy. Her indoors hates the footy too.....find myself sneaking around at work and home logging in....i'm sick of the lies i have to tell..."yes honey...i'm just paying a few bills in the net"

So u lot better be entertaining or i'll damn well start my own forum.

Beer said:

I gotta have an outlet tho....not easy in Sydney when u work with ruggerheads and cant just go for a beer and talk footy. Her indoors hates the footy too.....find myself sneaking around at work and home logging in....i'm sick of the lies i have to tell..."yes honey...i'm just paying a few bills in the net"

You might have come to the wrong place...

Beer said:

I suppose it depends on your definition of entertaining. Youll find plenty enough fourteen year olds acting like gits, but then again there are a few wise heads who provide some decent discussion, it's just a matter of sorting the chaff from the grain sometimes!

Beer said:
Pfffttttt

Had been going down hill for a little while now.
But yes I would say whoever hacked into the mods account was the final straw!

Beer said:

I gotta have an outlet tho....not easy in Sydney when u work with ruggerheads and cant just go for a beer and talk footy. Her indoors hates the footy too.....find myself sneaking around at work and home logging in....i'm sick of the lies i have to tell...

Yeah, bit sad when you've gotta tell her ... "Nah honey, just looking at some pr0n".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back