Best player in the world

Remove this Banner Ad

Is he the best Belgian let alone the whole world?

De Bryune and Hazard in the same team? Ho ho ho.

Seriously, Belgium need to pull their finger out and deliver while the golden generation is gold. So much talent.

In regards to best player... that depends. On current form, or over a period?

That said, I don't really care for that sort of question... unless it involves a pure minnow, with that one fighter, trying to lift his team to glory.

Hazard/Sanchez alone are arguably better in the PL.

Maybe off past performances, But not this season IMO.

Messi and Ron aren't at their normal level either, Last 8 weeks IMO KBD has been superb.

FWIW I'm not sure if he is or not I'm just open to it being that maybe he actually is.

I mean Cavani, Higuain, Dybala, Lewa all scoring really well as well so there is comp for the title of best at the moment.

It's definitely up for debate at the moment at least.

Maybe off past performances, But not this season IMO.

Messi and Ron aren't at their normal level either, Last 8 weeks IMO KBD has been superb.

FWIW I'm not sure if he is or not I'm just open to it being that maybe he actually is.

I mean Cavani, Higuain, Dybala, Lewa all scoring really well as well so there is comp for the title of best at the moment.

It's definitely up for debate at the moment at least.

Ok, he's in good form, sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

chef he is better than Hazard IMO.
No doubt hes been in better form this season, though Eden did have a fractured ankle over the preseason and is only just getting back to the player we know.

But to me at their best Hazard is the better player.

Is he the best Chelsea reject let alone the whole world?

Yeah he is easily and the only one that really hurts. I guess we just to keep winning stuff with the guys we replace them with.

I dont have the emotional attachment that i do to Mata, Matic and Cech though.

Yeah he is easily and the only one that really hurts. I guess we just to keep winning stuff with the guys we replace them with.

I dont have the emotional attachment that i do to Mata, Matic and Cech though.

What on earth is it going to take for Marko Marin to get the recognition he deserves?

804bc2b82595e619550481b5b08f4fd1.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back