Streaming Stranger Things - Netflix Original *SPOILERS*

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

That episode is a stand alone 1 episode arc, and most of the reactions to it have been similar to yours
The last two episodes are the strongest of the season, in my opinion.

I finished it now. Ep 8 got a bit Jurassic Park. But Elle pulled it all together in the last show with the double nosebleed, double earbleed, double handed move.

I have got as far as when Eleven goes to Chicago find her "sister" in the warehouse squatter punk gang. The episode seemed out of step with the rest of the story. Does the show do a Luke Cage or is it worth watching the remaining 2 hours?

What is doing a Luke Cage?

Sent from mTalk

I was not a fan of the first season, I found it a lazy rehash (similar to what Disney did in force awakens).

However, I am finding myself pleasantly surprised with the storyline, even though it’s again not a lot of original ideas.

Perhaps I just prefer an Aliens redo opposed to an ET redo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler - many appa logies

Episode where Bob ustjay iedayd

I love this show. They have quests. They have puzzles . They have challenges. They have moral rules that they argue about in the middle of the action.

“But you broke the rule of law too so we’re even!”

Screw it that the demidogs CGI is as good as the Walking Dead tiger.

This is great.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought it was pretty good. Nancy is hot and so is her mum: also what a classy lass, dancing with dustin and making him look cool as *. Love the somewhat strained relationships between the boys over max throughout the season. One thing though, I'd love some more back story as to what is actually going on. I know there's the whole upside-down thing but seriously, why does it exist and what's with all the creepy s**t in there, including that big * off spider alien thing?

I thought it was pretty good. Nancy is hot and so is her mum: also what a classy lass, dancing with dustin and making him look cool as ****. Love the somewhat strained relationships between the boys over max throughout the season. One thing though, I'd love some more back story as to what is actually going on. I know there's the whole upside-down thing but seriously, why does it exist and what's with all the creepy s**t in there, including that big **** off spider alien thing?
The writers are probably still trying to figure this out themselves. Dont read too much into the sci fi stuff. It will be a Lost like let down if you do.

Love this show so much! Love all the characters too.

That final scene with the school hall flipping to the upside down was perfect. The cheesy happy ending slowly turning into the menacing terror of the shadow monster lurking over the school. Brilliant.

A worthy second season aside from the the sister Ep debacle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back