Kyabram DFL 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ease up Swooping. Last time I heard the forum is open to anyone to express their opinions. Just because my understanding of the situation is different to yours that's no reason to get your shackles up and start getting agro champ. I follow a number of leagues and will continue to make comment where I see fit. Maybe your source isnt telling you the truth, maybe mine isn't. It doesn't matter as all the views and comments being made are subjective. So just chill out and enjoy the banter for what it is, just banter.

Good relevant points about the banter, subjective nature of posts and the elusiveness of fact; but to be fair to swoop you did become fairly combative yourself in your post #1970. Swooping resonded.

Anyway, just banter.

Guy I work with said his sons are playing at ardy and look like they will have 3 teams. Hopefully they can hang in there for a full year next season.[/QUOTE]

Yeah we are hoping to fill 3 sides this year, but from what I hear rushy are not doing to good. And also after “apparently” been told his no longer welcome at the club (rushy) Marty forde was at training with us last night. :eek:

Thoughts on the undera recruits that have been named? I think to competitive you need to get some A graders e.g Roberts. Good on them for having a dip tho.
good to see. I don't think undera would be overly concerned about player quality, but more so bulking up player numbers and getting more players on the training track.

When does everyone start ramping up and get stuck into pre season, I see the hoppers had their first one yesterday can anyone shed any light on how many numbers they got?

Big Brett Arho is again looking for a club interested in his services It’s no secret lancy had been negotiating with him over the last couple of weeks but all to no avail when it came to the massive amount of dollars this guy demands Ok he has bagged some goals at. Kdl level but at major league level hasn’t set the world on fire You are kidden yourself Brett Good luck to the club that takes him on !!!

Last edited:
Big Brett Aho is again looking for a club interested in his services It’s no secret lancy had been negotiating with him over the last couple of weeks but all to no avail when it came to the massive amount of dollars this guy demands Ok he has bagged some goals at. Kdl level but at major league level hasn’t set the world on fire You are kidden yourself Brett Good luck to the club that takes him on !!!

How many clubs within the league would he have played for if he had joined Lancy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back