FTA-TV The Good Doctor

Anyone else watching this.
Tues/Thurs on 7

Freddie Highmore ( Bates Motel ) plays an autistic Doctor.
1st ep was shaky ( as many pilots are ) but ep 2 was better.

Seeing some emmy buzz over his role , he's def owed one for Bates ( never once nominated amazingly )

I think it may be the only non-reality or sports show that has reached the million person mark this year ratings-wise!

7's initial plan was to only show it on Thursday's from this coming week on, but it rated so well last Tuesday that they're continuing with the 2 Eps a week until we catch up to the States.

I think it may be the only non-reality or sports show that has reached the million person mark this year ratings-wise!

7's initial plan was to only show it on Thursday's from this coming week on, but it rated so well last Tuesday that they're continuing with the 2 Eps a week until we catch up to the States.

"killing the golden goose" - a ch7 trademark. before too long it will be shunted off to one of the extra channels and never heard from again (like How to Get Away with Murder, or Once Upon a Time)

StillAtLarge

Norm Smith Medallist
May 12, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Saw the 1st 20 mins of ep 1 and that was enough for me...I hate shows that spell everything out to the audience. We can see it's a board meeting, you don't have to tell us ffs

Ok the 3rd ep was the best so far imo.
6 eps down in the US , doesn't return until next tues our time so we'll be 2 weeks behind.

This is the scene that would've convinced the masses to stay with it i reckon.

Song is " Build it Better " by Aron Wright

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
"killing the golden goose" - a ch7 trademark. before too long it will be shunted off to one of the extra channels and never heard from again (like How to Get Away with Murder, or Once Upon a Time)

Nobody under 40 will watch it on Seven if they don't catch up.

I don't want love....

200.gif

He doesn't speak like a robot! He speaks iambic pentameterish. He's a regular Shakespeare!

He speaks very forcibly and direct like a robot would, or an android. Or an alien.

So... how many robots or androids or aliens have you spoken to? I've only spoken to an alien in that group.

How could I possibly know this? For all I know you're an android.

OMG. You're one of them Born Agains!

And stop picking on the autistic. You might catch it some day.

I have two autistic children.

Back