List Mgmt. 2017 Draft - Pick 10 - Poll Added

Who would YOU pick at #10 in this years draft? (Single Choice)

• Stephenson

Votes: 34 9.8%
  • Brayshaw

Votes: 82 23.7%
  • Coffield

Votes: 22 6.4%
  • Constable

Votes: 18 5.2%
  • Higgins

Votes: 31 9.0%
  • Brander

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • Bonar

Votes: 32 9.2%
  • Clark

Votes: 26 7.5%
  • DFogarty

Votes: 84 24.3%
  • Hayes

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Other

Votes: 9 2.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Did Richards play champs? I dont think he did.

If not is there a reason why or was he just not deemed good enough by the selectors at the time?
He might be doing a Clayton Oliver...not good enough at the start of the year to get picked but has a huge end of season in particular to rocket up the draft board.

Did Richards play champs? I dont think he did.

If not is there a reason why or was he just not deemed good enough by the selectors at the time?
He might be doing a Clayton Oliver...not good enough at the start of the year to get picked but has a huge end of season in particular to rocket up the draft board.

Clayton Oliver wasn’t picked for the championships, but managed to make his way into the Richmond VFL team as 23rd man and played well, as did Josh Dunkley.

Isnt LOB more exposed in this role though, and has more runs on the board, and gets more disposals?

I rated LOB, prior and during the carnival, but struggled with the close attention he received after that. Still think he will be elite. Richards wins more of his own possessions and his left foot is not far off LOB's

I'm far from an expert - but I love the way Hunter Clarke plays - has a Rory Sloane odour about him.

Hard nut with great skills - should I fly to Sydney and take him out for a few quiet ones??????
I'm with you. Goal kicking mid who seems to have time. Tough and strong overhead. Dow and Clark is a good early haul.

Richards looks mighty good to me

He has a nice kick that’s for sure.

He seemed to be playing only in the back half in that game and looking at the score bug, Bendigo didn’t provide much resistance that day. His raking left book and role he played that day reminded me of Marty Mattner.

What are the reasons that everyone thinks he’s going to become a midfielder?

He has a nice kick that’s for sure.

He seemed to be playing only in the back half in that game and looking at the score bug, Bendigo didn’t provide much resistance that day. His raking left book and role he played that day reminded me of Marty Mattner.

What are the reasons that everyone thinks he’s going to become a midfielder?

Try this one, from 1:20 onward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Try this one, from 1:20 onward

Nice kick and decent speed are certainly in his bag of tricks.

Statistically, those clips showed his best games in the TAC Cup, but I’m just not seeing what he brings being worth pick 10 in this draft. If you were to say the centrepiece of us trading out Bryce Gibbs was that, I wouldn’t have done the trade.

Where abouts do you have him in your rankings? I can see why most power rankings I’ve seen have him in the early 20’s, as there is certainly something to work with there. Not worth reaching at pick 10 though IMO.

They had a bloke from champion data on SEN this afternoon.

According to their ratings, They had Rayner as best player in the draft followed by Stephenson.

Higgins (unless they were talking about another small forward) they rated top 5 also.

They had their top 30 in the paper, but in the paper version Higgins was at one and is the highest rating player they have ever had apparently.

'Nub, I have this vision of turning up at your front door and trying to persuade you to donate $2 to a good cause.....

It wouldn't end well, would it ?

@>65% overheads most arent good causes anymore. But for the 9 clubs I would gladly donate a fiver to shane warne er I mean shane warnes brother er I mean the Shane Warne Foundation

Back