177.6cm
Weight
77.35kg
Current Team
Geelong, Vic Country
Birthday
March 30, 1999
OVERVIEW

Gryan Miers is a natural footballer who while he might lack a yard and a natural leap, he makes up for it in football IQ which is off the charts. He could well be one of the smartest footballers in the draft crop and his ability to sniff out a goal when few others sense the opportunity make him an exciting prospect at the next level. He has elite endurance which only enhances his ability to shine throughout four quarters and he works his opponents over with his tireless running and the knowledge that they cannot afford to relax at any point in the game. While his athleticism, in particular his speed is below that of your average player, his ability to play to his strengths means it will not impact him at AFL level.

See more @ https://www.afl*******************/player/gryan-miers/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Natural Footballer. Natural Goal-sneak. I have every faith this guy will make it in the AFL.

He has a good tank too apparently, so midfield rotations could be possible as he develops, but tbh, his best work will be done from the Forward Pocket.

Quality selection.

You can't overlook a Small Forward with +50 goals in a TAC season, and kicked 7 in the GF. Lol.

Couldn't be happier with this selection.

Interesting kicking action... a bit "buddy-hook" but a largely straight run in then a late step out and hook across the body. I wonder if that happened naturally trying to gain distance when younger

Reminds me of Dahlhaus. Very similar kicking action. Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going to say the same thing right down to the dreadlocks too.

Hopefully he turns out as good a player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back