Player Watch #38: Tristan Xerri

Remove this Banner Ad

Can play this kid. Still raw but the foundations are there. Believe he is taller than the stated 201 on most profiles. Good leap and covers the ground well.

The jets being my local under 18’s side I’ve seen him play a few times. Good tap ruckman and strong hands when he goes forward. Kicked a few bags of 3 throughout the year. Also played 3-4 games as a 23rd man for and was really competitive.

Probably doesn’t get his hands on the footy enough around the ground at this stage and his follow up work in the ruck could do with some improvement.

There is a lot to work with. Put him on the shelf for a few years and I’m
Sure we’ll see some solid development

Is the tallest Maltese in history.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Would not surprise me. Practically my whole *en family is less than 6 foot. Only a few of us over that and there's literally over 100 of us living in australia at the moment. Short arses everywhere. Very happy about a maltese bloke joining the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go on. How else does your alphabet vary from the one I learnt at school?
Obviously starts at W and ends at x. Don't believe everything you were taught in school! In my opinion x does not belong in the alphabet at all. It is a lazy and less phlegmful way of expressing an subtlety of other languages. Z too. Only a nuanced s

Remove this Banner Ad

Back