Food, Drink & Dining Out Discontinued Food Items You Miss

Mar 15, 2010
at the track
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns
if anyone has ever been or lives in the north east of Victoria! Kiewa Milk has just finished production by Murray Goulburn! I can safely say its the greastest Iced Coffee ever made! sad to see it go

Feb 10, 2011
Weitering
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Bayern München
anyone remmeber the Mcdonalds 'Name-It' burger campaign they had about 10 years ago?
some sort of smokey bbq burger, and the campaign called for the public to give it a name.
It was eventually called the backyard burger, then they got rid of it shortly after.
I reallly liked it, one of the best burgers Maccas have ever done. Along with the original mighty angus, with the onion relish.

anyone remember the Mcdonalds 'Name-It' burger campaign they had about 10 years ago?
some sort of smokey bbq burger, and the campaign called for the public to give it a name.
It was eventually called the backyard burger, then they got rid of it shortly after.
I reallly liked it, one of the best burgers Maccas have ever done. Along with the original mighty angus, with the onion relish.

imagine if they brought this idea back. we would end up with "Burger McBurgerFace" for sure.

Mooshoobuca

Rookie
Oct 27, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Does anyone remember the cadbury milk chocolate and also dream chocolate ice cream topping? Last i remember of it was in 2003.the best ever.
Also strawberry ripes came out and then subsequently disappeared☹️
And i remember going to the local deli/cornershop/milk bar as a kid and buying those “v pops” lollipops shaped like a blue paintbrush,one like creaming soda in a bottle and another shaped like maccas fries.they rocked.
Double decker yogos aswell,none of this plain water chocolate crap that they only sell now

Polly waffle
Have you tried this?
4cd782ea92b7e9dde06f586f14fd0b12.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Snookers

Club Legend
May 4, 2017
AFL Club
GWS
anyone remmeber the Mcdonalds 'Name-It' burger campaign they had about 10 years ago?

Best burger that Maccas ever did was the El Maco. The original, El Maco, which had regular (not orange) grated cheese on it.

When they bought it out a few years later it had Maccas regular (orange) cheese on it and it just wasn't quite the same.

Feb 10, 2011
Weitering
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Bayern München
I'm trying to remember a food item but I can't find any mention of it online so i'm thinking my memory is all wrong.

I seem to recall a lolly snack called 'Lucky Dips' that came in a small purple box, and contained a lolly and a toy I THINK (I don't think I ever had one, rather just saw them around a lot)

anyone?

Jan 13, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
kfc's ham and cheese chicken supreme - came in a pocket box - circa mid 90's.
Cheetos - just the cheese flavour (not cheese & bacon)
are barney banana's still around ?

Back